If I lived in SW....

BrandonSM

I would get myself a ship and sell prosthetic limbs on every single planet.

That would cement my reputation as an intergalactic arms dealer (budum tish).

Jedi with Twelve Squads of Republic soldiers: Sir we got a tip from an anonymous source that your an Intergalactic Arms Dealer? I'm sorry but come quietly and no one has to get hurt.

Gomla: Yes sir, but don't you want to see my wares first? *holds up G65-DF Duros prosthetic arm*

Jedi: *Facepalm* How I am I gonna explain this to the Council? :(

*Suddenly the Jedi's padawan walks through doors with a smoking stump for an arm*

Padawan: Master...err...I got into some trouble with another Sith Acolyte.:o

Jedi*turns to Gomla with serious face*: I'll take 12.

Gomla:;)

Nice.

Edited by Rohanshot

1. Gather up an army

2. Go to Hoth

3. Domestic Tauntauns

4. Put armor on the tauntauns, each trooper is assigned a tauntaun and is strongly encouraged to form a bond.

5. Make a base much like Echo Base

6. Become known as the army which rides tauntauns into battle and works for credits.

Become a Bounty hunter and form an army of mercs and start a war on Naboo. I would not stop until every single gungan is dead! Then I would go to endor and kill all of the ewoks. Then take over Mandalore and make a stronger army of Mandalorians and Mercs.

Or become a jedi and save the galaxy and stuff but I think I would go with my first one.:D

I'd probably grow up herding nerfs and die a poor drunkard on tattooine. I might have once found some salvageable goods that made me some coin, but I spent all my money on impressing a twi'lek chick who later ran off with some too cool for school smuggler to alderan.

I'd start a huge marketing campaign that Death sticks are cool and give you a deep manly voice. Get every actor/actress to use them on the holo's. I'd make millions of credits and get out of the market before everyone gets wise and the senate starts suing death stick manufacturers.

I would show the universe that I'm stronger than the force and destroy all the force addicts. Watch jedi and sith to become taxi drivers and such for the rest of their lives.

Also would change that stupid name. What the hack "Star Wars" mean anyway? Are the stars in some kind of war? Why do they fight each other?