Cannot summon Nico Okarr after patch

Tulmara

Same for me. I tested 3 scenarios. One alt who is level 13, one who summoned him early but is 65 and did his story AFTER getting him early, and another who got him as normal.

ALL THREE THE SAME. Cannot be summoned. Clicking does nothing, no message appears either. And he does not appear in the crew skill list of companions either. I tweeted SWTOR about it.

It's really annoying because I use him as my healer on two characters. Grrr, I can live with a naked Aric Jorgan, if I could find him, but I can't live without Nico. ''After this drink...'' hehe finish you darn drink Nico, I've got missions to send you on. Duuuude.:mad::o

Doesn't come when he's called for me either...which is disappointing... I know he drinks a lot but still. He's '47' and should know that when I call him he needs to show up. Please fix Nico...give him more umbrella drinks or whatever it takes to get him to come back to us. :)

I am having the same issue that DarthShadie is having... Was able to use him on previous characters, leveled and un-leveled, but since patch, NONE of my characters can summon him, even my 65's that have done his Comp quest can't get him. And while we're at it....

Not being able to respawn during TRASH Fights.... SERIOUSLY BIOWARE get it together!

+1, just wanted to summon to use while I had the others busy with 'other' things and possibly level up his reputation. I guess that will have to wait until I actually don't have the crystals to dump on it, at least that's what Murphy said. So please fix this so I can use crystals that I have too many of before they are reset or something.