1)What is the comunity like on the progenitor

2)Are thair many rp/pvp guilds

3)And finally what is the pvp like hear for example ranked

And so on

If anyone can let me no much apresheate it

Thanks

Edited by adamhudson
Missed something

1. Smaller than TOFN, friendlier in a way as most people tend to know each other but if your infamous for some reason, the server tends to find out also.

2. Not really, unless you count emote PVP as PVP ;) . Theres plenty of RP guilds who PVP on the side but none that actually do both equally.

3. Good and bad, you get regular pops most days but a smaller population of players means you tend to face the same people who queue for ranked more often than not. The average pvp prowess of players apparently isn't good as TOFN.

You will get some flaming etc on general chat on fleet on and off but as I've not been to TOFN, I can't say whether its the same or a lot less compared to your server.

Edited by Warhams

I PVP on both The Progenitor and TOFN so may be able to give a little insight in the differences. I do mostly solo queueing, ranked and regular, so can't speak for the situation in group ranked and PVP guilds.

1. On TOFN it's almost a quarantee that if we're loosing someone will be yelling out obscenities, and often some (and sometimes most) people will leave at the first sign of trouble. This happens on The Progenitor as well of course, but seems to me to be much less common.

2. Don't know much about the RP guilds, you can check swtor-rp.com to find a lot of them. But I don't think there's a lot of RP guilds that focus on PVP.

3. The pops for regular are pretty fast on The Progenitor as well, but there does seem to be more people queuing on TOFN, which can be seen during off peak periods. Very late at night you can still get pops on TOFN, but they're very rare on The Progenitor. As far as solo ranked goes these can be very hard to come by on The Progenitor, while they are pretty fast pops on TOFN. I haven't actually tried queuing for ranked on The Progenitor since season 1, but back then you could queue for hours in primetime with no pop, at least on the republic side. Which is the reason I started PVPing on TOFN as well. From the sound of it some solo queuing are going on on the imperial side at least from time to time. As can be seen from leadersboards some ranked are going on, but I think in many cases people need to encourage others to queue before anything happens.

O right awrsome thanks for that one mate

But as you said with what does happen on TOFN

Is reasons i wanna leave for

as end day i am a good pvp probly not the best but yh

And I notice alot of the time the people who are flameing are the one who let the team down the most

So just over drama tised b/s i can not stand

Becouse it never just stays in a wz it continues on fleet for days

Like dude get a grip its a game lol

On that note ime not one to get flamed but only so much so and so is a noob befor it gets boring

So hense that when want a brake from pvping be fun to do some rping instead adds to the variety hense the progonator

Thank for your reply mate

Ps sori to all who has read this and the amount of spelling mistakes and poor grammar

Edited by adamhudson

Well, to even recommend you one without any sort of info is impossible.

You got any RP experience at all?

Casual or Serious RP? (aka guild up your character over time months/years even for some or just waltzing up and attending events as and when you like)

Laid back or Serious attitude? (Laid back is like it says but you don't tend get any serious RP, Serious ones are less forgiving, aka you can't join a guild as say Darth so and so and start bossing people around, you usually start at peeling potatoes)

How time time can you commit to RPing? (Some events take hours)

Imperial or Republic?

Jedi/Sith, Military, or 3rd party (smuggler/BH)

Prefer more open RP or Guild RP (inside guild only)

Long established, mid age or newly formed guild? (Newly formed ones especially those without experienced RPers I don't tend to recommend)

Large (20+) or Medium (around 10) size? ( There are some 'small' ones less than 10 but they are either a bunch of friend playing among themselves or are very selective)

How good is your English or what language do you speak? (There are some guilds that actually RP in their own native language)

TS/Mumble/Ventrilo? (TS usually used to help coordinate stuff)

Yeah, a lot of questions I know but compared to some RP guilds application forms, these are very short and simple :D

Bad RP guilds are the ones that don't last long so I cannot really think of any off the top of my head. Some guilds hate each other and will not RP or do any events for various reasons (RP drama usually or infamy outside of RP)

Have a think about your answers, then go here

http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor

They should be able to help you more, I just run a PVE GSF guild.

Or you could try looking at this forum here but RP guilds don't tend to advertise as often here.

That took forever to type........

I do thank you for the long reply

Ime sorry mine is shorter

I was just curious about currently who the top guilds

And most reconised guilds currently

As to anser most ur questions thair

Ime English speaking ime from the uk

I do use ts through playing at high lvl pvp so ts is allways needed for premades

And wouldn't think about comeing if I wasn't goin to go in to the RP seriously :)

So i sapose ime after a guild who is heavily on the RP but allso has some pvp going on

As be cool to have premades and so on

Hope this answers your questions into sajesting a guild :)

Thanks

Well your not giving me much to go on, so for large size and some pvp premades, i'll just say Crimson Moon or the Shroud on Impside, you should be able to find either on fleet almost everyday. Edited by Warhams