SWAP Peer-to-Peer Raid Parser

SWAP (Star Wars Analyzer & Parser) is a new open-source peer-to-peer combat log parser. It's currently in alpha. It's written in the Python programming language and utilizes a custom peer-to-peer connection library.

Features

• Raid Mechanics overlays: TFB HM Op-IX Color Helper - organizes deletions, showing the amount of orbs per color and the next person for deletion per color.
  • Enrage Bar overlay
  • Disappear grace period: For you to enter back into combat and not lose your stats.
  • Peer-to-peer: One person in the raid is automatically set as a server for the whole party.
  • Self overlays: Damage, Healing, Damage Taken, Healing Received, Fight Timer, Avg. DPS, Avg. HPS, Rolling DPS, Rolling HPS, Threat, Enrage Bar
  • Raid-wide overlays: Damage, Healing, Damage Taken, Healing Received, Avg. DPS, Avg. HPS, Threat
  • Vanity key support: Keys like "redteam_44500"
  • Overlay click-through option: Enable to make any clicks pass through to the game instead of the overlay

Current Caveats

• Occasional duplicate/stale players in raid

Please note this is still Alpha-state software.

GitHub: http://github.com/TeamSWAP/swap

Download v0.8.9: http://j.mp/getswap

Please leave your feedback, opinions, and suggestions.

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by JettZor

v0.8.6 released

• Fight history added
  • Enrage Bar added: Enrage Bar is an overlay in Self that shows the time till enrage and a HP-bar-like progress bar (set enrage timer in Tools) (an enrage bar was my brother's idea)

Edited by JettZor

Hello and thx for your tool.

I tried a bit with it at the dummy and it works well.

Maybe I got one or two points you could add:

1) Enrage bar ... I like it BUT I dont know the timers. Maybe you could add the option to choose boss from a list

2) Thats it so far, looks great for me but I have to check it while in Raid. I am curious about the Operator IX color-tool.

Thx again :)

Hello and thx for your tool.

I tried a bit with it at the dummy and it works well.

Maybe I got one or two points you could add:

1) Enrage bar ... I like it BUT I dont know the timers. Maybe you could add the option to choose boss from a list

2) Thats it so far, looks great for me but I have to check it while in Raid. I am curious about the Operator IX color-tool.

Thx again :)

Good idea. I may add this in the next version. For future reference, sometimes dulfy.net has the enrage times. For example, HM Writhing Horror is 345 seconds, NiM Writhing Horror is 300 seconds.

Hello, I'm quite interested in this and will try it, but I do have a question. Mainly about the Op 9 Overlay. Do you have a write up (or video?) about how and what this does.

The only thing I can think of, is that it is able to call what colour will be deleted...and perhaps who will be deleted? But that doesn't make sense to me, as I wouldn't expect this to be available.

Thanks!

Edit!: Wow, I just had to re-read the first post...what a morning I'm having lol. I would still love a video if anyone has one. Does everyone need to be in the parser for this option to work? (I assume so, but thought I'd double check). Thank you again.

Edited by Hockaday

yeah, everyone has to be in it. it will list one of the 2 people with the debuff for each color. after sosmoen loses the debuff (from defusing sosmoen), the name will change to the other person.

Ah, I see. But does it list who will be deleted and what colour? As my raid just uses a set system for who goes first and the like.

Ah, I see. But does it list who will be deleted and what colour? As my raid just uses a set system for who goes first and the like.

You can pop out the overlay out to take a look before you even join a raid. The overlay consists of a list of the colors (Blue, Orange, Purple, Yellow) and to the right a name, and a number. The name is one of the people with a shield (which you can use as the next person to take the deletion), the number is how many people have their shield. The overlay does not predict which color or person will be called, it simply shows you a person you can use next for deletion if each respective color is called.

You can pop out the overlay out to take a look before you even join a raid. The overlay consists of a list of the colors (Blue, Orange, Purple, Yellow) and to the right a name, and a number. The name is one of the people with a shield (which you can use as the next person to take the deletion), the number is how many people have their shield. The overlay does not predict which color or person will be called, it simply shows you a person you can use next for deletion if each respective color is called.

Ah ok, not what I was hoping for (didn't think this game supported that feature), but I can see it being useful for some people.

v0.8.7 released

Enhancements made to historic fight selector:

• Added boss mappings, so if the parser sees Heirad, Ciphas, or Kel'sara it will automatically call that fight "The Dread Guard" instead of calling it Heirad if it sees Heirad. *
  • Fights which are not deemed boss fights (not found in the boss map or boss list) are now styled differently to more accentuate boss fights.
  • The historic fight selector control is now a drop-down list box instead of a combobox.

* We use the "priority targets" of the fight, those are the enemies that have been dealt the most damage/threat, if no damage has been dealt to that enemy it won't count that enemy as a priority target at this time.

Edited by JettZor

• 2 weeks later...

v0.8.9 released! - SWAP v0.8.3

• A new tab, By Target, has been added, which shows stats by player/mob
  • Ability Breakdown View:
    • Now includes healing and threat
    • Renamed to By Ability

[*] Raid View:

• Connection type (T/L/R) is now hidden by default.

[*] Application icon changed to one submitted by Darith (@The Bastion)

• 3 months later...

Hello, I was wondering if you stopped developing this parser.

The fact that it uses a P2P protocol that could allow a full log access without the uploading to a 3rd party website its quite appealing to me and my group.