Welcome to Phase 3 PTS

EricMusco

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, PTS is closed since last friday, unfortunately it won't be back online.

Did they end it early??? I thought I'd have a few more days to hopefully finish my 10 grp events achievement. But oh well I guess, another achieve on the list that will never be obtainable now.

Eric announced PTS going down, so I assume, it didn't went off earlier than it was planned.

Feeling sorry for those, who didn't managed to finish their achievments on PTS. :(

10.09.2019 , 02:16 | #79

Hey folks,

I alluded to this in my earlier post (Phase 3 coming down the end of the this week) but I wanted to post a reminder. PTS Phase 3 will be coming down for good this Friday afternoon! Make sure to get in your PTS Achievements by then if you want the Kai Zaikken log.

The current patch that is on PTS will be the final one. We would love to put up more patches and show you the changes that have already been made, along with gathering more feedback. At this point though the team needs to focus their efforts on the final build for the 22nd. Definitely keep all feedback coming it is still being passed onto the team and rolled into launch.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

10.10.2019 , 05:39 | #133

Hey folks!

As a heads up the plan to be specific is to bring PTS fully offline at 4PM Central tomorrow.

To address some of the other questions I am seeing. Yes, absolutely please keep feedback coming as the team is still reviewing it. I am working on getting details on crafting changes for you as well.

-eric

Edited by Cephalanthera