Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Location of Datacron decorations on planets

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Location of Datacron decorations on planets

OddballEasyEight
08.21.2014 , 03:30 AM | #11
I think some people might be misunderstanding here...

You don't just go to the heroic areas and mill about killing mobs.
You do the heroic quests. That'll drop them alot more often.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

RioVoltaire
08.21.2014 , 06:12 AM | #12
I got three dark willpower on Belsavis just by completing the Imperial Heroic 4 at the Remote Imperial Outpost in The Tomb area. One from a random elite, one from the champion in there, and one from a security chest in there.

equidem
08.21.2014 , 09:33 AM | #13
The Light Datacron (Strength) from Balmorra can also be easily obtained from Imperial characters by taking Project Hexapod (H2) and killing the Champion in one of the rooms.

Quote: Originally Posted by Senrie View Post
It seems like the best way to get the Makeb datacron is to farm security chests.
That explains a few things on the GTN, haha.

Tatile
08.21.2014 , 03:16 PM | #14
Blasting through Joint Training on Hoth (Imperial side, Dorn Base, from the Chiss chap) and I got the (Light) Aim Datacron from the storage case given as a quest reward. Nothing dropped from the mobs that time round, and honestly I'm a bit lazy, so I'm only going after one of each just so I can have them for myself

Meowzette
08.21.2014 , 08:20 PM | #15
I received the Light Datacron (Presence) on Taris doing the Republic Mission Fall of the Locust (Heroic 4). The Locust Guard Captain inside the Locust Hideout drops it.
Empress - Old Republic Dads
The Godwyne Legacy (Begeren Colony, Harbinger, Shadowlands)

Drudenfusz
08.21.2014 , 09:50 PM | #16
Do they drop on repubic Taris and imperial Balmorra? If yes, is it still better to farm the higher level world on the opposite side or stays the drop chance the same?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Caralysse
08.21.2014 , 09:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Meowzette View Post
I received the Light Datacron (Presence) on Taris doing the Republic Mission Fall of the Locust (Heroic 4). The Locust Guard Captain inside the Locust Hideout drops it.
I had this drop yesterday on Taris - and I was nowhere near that Heroic. Surprised the heck out of me.

wiredgutter
08.23.2014 , 12:21 PM | #18
I did the Voss rep weekly and got about 12 datacrons. The drop rate is crazy good there.

AlrikFassbauer
08.24.2014 , 04:39 AM | #19
There is also a thread regarding datachrons here, isn't it ? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=759412
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

08.24.2014 , 10:37 AM | #20
Well I just completed the H2 mission on the Imp side and as the reward I chose the lockbox and low and behold I got the bloody Dark Datacron (Aim). So for sure it works on the Imp side still haven't had any luck on my Shadow though, but i'm going to keep trying but if it works for one side it should for the other, just have to do the daily Heroic it seems and take the lockbox, and just hope you get lucky!