Which companion was romanced ?

Kooliloach

I have returned after about 2 years of being gone.... Which character romanced which companion ? there is currently no way that i (or the rep in game) know of to check which companion was romanced. I suggest that there be some way (possibly in the C screen) that it will tell the player which companion was romanced with that character. This would be very helpful to know, not to just players who have been gone so long that they forgot (like me) but also to current players as well (such as players with many characters).

I have returned after about 2 years of being gone.... Which character romanced which companion ? there is currently no way that i (or the rep in game) know of to check which companion was romanced. I suggest that there be some way (possibly in the C screen) that it will tell the player which companion was romanced with that character. This would be very helpful to know, not to just players who have been gone so long that they forgot (like me) but also to current players as well (such as players with many characters).

Romances are indicated, with some restrictions and omissions, on the Characters and Contacts ("N") panel. Select the companion you're interested in on the left, and look in the "Interactions" sub-panel lower right.

Restriction: The main restriction is that this does not tell you about romances with the "class story" version of class story companions. If you want to know if you romanced Vette or DSJ during your class story (for example), you're out of luck.

Restriction: It doesn't show romances with Lana Beniko or Theron Shan that happened during the Revan series (Prelude to Revan/Forged Alliances, Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Emperor), when they were only closely-allied NPCs. It does show the romances you conducted with them after the beginning of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

In a very real sense, KotFE divides the story into "before" and "after", and almost all of the "before" stuff is not recorded.

EDIT: sorry, to be clear, the "before" stuff is recorded for internal use, but not made visible in the "N" panel format.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

• 3 weeks later...