Czerka Meltdown: Vigilant comfirmed drops?

It drops both Ear and Implant. They could have atleast made it completely random to quickly gear out new toons in 69 set pieces ;p

Well that'd be silly. I have no problem with Arkanian non-set pieces dropping in FP's but they're far too easy to drop any set piece. Everyone would be geared in 69s after grinding it forever.

Well that'd be silly. I have no problem with Arkanian non-set pieces dropping in FP's but they're far too easy to drop any set piece. Everyone would be geared in 69s after grinding it forever.

Thats kinda the point, everyone thats been around since 2.0 should be full 69's that want to raid. I would see it as an oppertunity to put people forward and allow them to experiance HM/NiM content before the gear is reset with the two new operations coming in 2.4

Thats kinda the point, everyone thats been around since 2.0 should be full 69's that want to raid. I would see it as an oppertunity to put people forward and allow them to experiance HM/NiM content before the gear is reset with the two new operations coming in 2.4

Oh I understand what you're saying about 69 gear. I agree these FP's are good opportunities to drop more 69 gear and more elite comms. But I still think set bonus should only come from doing the raids. It acts not only as a reward but as an incentive to learn how to play your class in an 8-16m group.

I mean hey I'd love to get a set bonus easier but objectively I think it makes sense to require raids to achieve a set bonus. All other 69 gear is available pretty much now to those who don't run ops so you gotta leave something to entice the raiders. Either way, I do like the loot drops in the new czerka missions :)