Nihilus Armor

Tzanis

Might I suggest the suggestion forum?
please post your suggestion to suggest in the suggestion forum... :rolleyes:

Anyway OP, im dying to get my hands on some Nihilus armor. The mask was amazing but the robes would be so much better. Count me in.

/sign

Just wait some weeks/months the nihlus armor is coming soon

to a cartel market store near you :p

It would be awesome if they could make some quest to get the kotor armor :D

Lets say you wanted to get Bastila Shan's armor.

You then had to go to the libary at Coruscant/the jedi temple.

There found a hologram of Bastila. You took this to Satele Shan and she told you that Bastila hided her gear somewhere in the galaxy. Talking to Bastila's hologram you followed a path through the galaxy and learned

about her story from kotor. And in the end you met the force ghost of Bastila. She challanges you to a battle and if you defeat her you get hear armour. :)

I know that would be a huge amount of work for the devs but I think it would be really funny, anyway it would be much better than having to buy the gear from the CM market.

It would be awesome if they could make some quest to get the kotor armor :D

Lets say you wanted to get Bastila Shan's armor.

You then had to go to the libary at Coruscant/the jedi temple.

There found a hologram of Bastila. You took this to Satele Shan and she told you that Bastila hided her gear somewhere in the galaxy. Talking to Bastila's hologram you followed a path through the galaxy and learned

about her story from kotor. And in the end you met the force ghost of Bastila. She challanges you to a battle and if you defeat her you get hear armour. :)

that sounds like fun