SWG: Sunrunner Returns

Sith_Sev

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Haleigh! Great to see you around.

Yeah, already have a character on prophesy of the five. So I'm good there... I got into early access yesterday so I'll try to split my time a bit :) So which guild has all the party people? I need my crew of crazy I don't give a flip pvpers that just wanna have fun. I miss mad suicidal charges through Theed!

Now, when do we get a server forum so we can dispense with these pleasantries and generate some good old-fashioned drama?

Someone needs to drop a bugged SF base somewhere or something...

Edited by Gryph

Junrygunns master riffleman..Thats all I had time for before they destroyed the game.

Im so excited we finnaly get to be back where we belong. IN space. In a world with sabers. In a game with out fairies and Orkses..

Its time to rech shop after I get my invite hopfully tomarrow ill hit a server up with sunrunners. I did like wow for a bit and i tried everything form aoc to warhamemr to lotr. To allods to god you name it.Rift ...puke....I was in beta for this game and let me tell you if you have not played yet.

Work t hrough the buggs becasue it is worth it. This game is impressive and it will only get better. I seen so many changes come fast in beta it was amazing at how bioware reposonded to individual complaints.

Long live Swg in our memories and long live sunrunner. Sunrunner was my first home on a mmo and I have soo many good memories there.

All hail Lord Gunns

Hidalgo Doodle of the Doodle's, and Linerax(shipwright until the server died) Checking in. It's great to see many of you again!

Thats a PvP server... I remember Sunrunner being a PvE server.

what? SWG had one of the most active PvP bases in the game, so intesnse we often crashed lok every weekend.

Edited by Hidalgo

Sunrunner, Elder Master Dancer here, left before Jump to lightspeed, mainly because I didn't like some of the proposed changes. I remember the streets being so full of people fighting, selling their wares, lining up for doctor buffs, that it lagged you out. That was many many games ago, and I don't even remember my character's name from then.

She was a blueberry coloured twi'lek with gold eyes. :)

anyone seen lifa skife or any other soal members on here yet ?

Badlands

The "old" SOAL, or the "new" SOAL? :p

SOAL was an old Corellian/Revena alliance guild and later on it reappeared in the NGE, with a completely different cast.

I have seen Rei around, and I still have some contact with old friends from the original SOAL.

Edited by GoldSquadGirl

Heya Haleigh! Great to see you around.

Yeah, already have a character on prophesy of the five. So I'm good there... I got into early access yesterday so I'll try to split my time a bit :) So which guild has all the party people? I need my crew of crazy I don't give a flip pvpers that just wanna have fun. I miss mad suicidal charges through Theed!

Now, when do we get a server forum so we can dispense with these pleasantries and generate some good old-fashioned drama?

Someone needs to drop a bugged SF base somewhere or something...

There is one with a tree blocking the door in west Tyrena.

I'll do it for a bunch of my guys...

Revolution Industries crew is here on Corellian Run as Empire.

Zag

Zig

Emenikan

Teh-Blue

Snoik

Ama

Deadbug (maybe)

For those that didn't know us, our city was still standing 4 years later after we left. (ghost town) - We were a very big Rebel guild back in pre-cu.

Might as well post here... Fearfire here... Let's see I started out in -UA- back in their prime, then switched to the main PvP guild of the time and continued to do so until i quit a little over a year ago. I think the main PvP guild at the time was LoS. And we always fought against RDP. Anyway, I hope to see some of the former PvPers play this game... eventually we will all move to the same server.

People I remember playing with a lot were: Caim Straken, Trenton, Dark-Zero, Compton, Boopi, Akar, Cye Gwazi, Tigiar, Amksed, Cody, Dillion, StillOne, and of course Weezy.

So post here, if only to show other Sunrunnerians that you exist today.