Twi'lek female smugglers?

eldefail

I decided I wanted to play female smuggler, but I can't decide if I want to go human or twi'lek. I have zero intentions of romancing Corso, so that really isn't a factor in this decision at all. I've got a pretty ****** human smuggler made up, but ran into a couple twi'leks that also were pretty awesome. What did you guys choose? How do Twi'lek smugglers look? I'm aware of clipping issues, they are present with nearly all classes and I tend to hide head slots anyway.

Which seems more fitting with the story, voice, and personality of the character? This actually is a tough choice for me. :o

If you ignore the fact that there is not ONE piece of smuggler headgear that looks good on a twi'lek, they are fine.

lol yeah I'm aware of that. I've already got a Twi'lek consular and Vette companion on my warrior, I know the woes of headgear.

I went with a twi'lek for my gunslinger (dark side, no less) and it works for me. I've recently started a cyborg scoundrel because I wanted to see what scoundrel DPS is like. For my tastes I hit a sweet spot with his appearance, since I'd have to say he's probably my coolest looking Republic character.

Although seeing a body type 4 smuggler rolling into cover must be quite amusing.