PVP backfilling Q is BROKEN

KidMcClaren

Look BW I've been here from the beginning. I realize that every patch you're going to break something. It is inevitable. I know it, you know it and anyone who's played the game more than a day knows it.

Big Deal, so you broke Q's this time and I'm constantly playing 7v8 for a couple days. After that just do this really crazy thing that anyone with any kind of work ethic at all does.

FIX IT...seriously...FIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXX ITTTTTT.

Everyone makes mistakes...now...fix it. Simple as that. It worked before, make it work again. Done and done.

Look BW I've been here from the beginning. I realize that every patch you're going to break something. It is inevitable. I know it, you know it and anyone who's played the game more than a day knows it.

Big Deal, so you broke Q's this time and I'm constantly playing 7v8 for a couple days. After that just do this really crazy thing that anyone with any kind of work ethic at all does.

Everyone makes mistakes...now...fix it. Simple as that. It worked before, make it work again. Done and done.

I agree with this post. I also had a couple really lame things happen in WZs in the past couple days. I had a hutball match end when we were down 2-1 with 3mins remaining. And not due to lack of players either. Also had a Voidstar glitch out on my team for a loss when we actually took down the last door necessary for a win.

I am really starting to lose faith in this game to be honest, and it sucks because it is a game that I really enjoy playing. But all these bugs and annoyances are starting to add up.

Thank you for offering a new and unique perspective on this topic that hasn't already been covered in any of the other seven threads.

:rolleyes:

There was nothing in the first 2 pages of the pvp forum, so rather than search deeper I made a new post. Deal with it hater.

Thank you for offering a new and unique perspective on this topic that hasn't already been covered in any of the other seven threads.

:rolleyes:

Wow and thank you for the always constructive feedback that seems to be EVERYWHERE on these forums. You sir are a pioneer....

Also a quick side note to anyone talking about being done. I get it. I have played less and less and everyone in every guild I've been in has unsubbed. I'm saying I'm staying, just want to seem some proactive problem solving, although I know I'm asking for the moon with these developers.

Also a quick side note to anyone talking about being done. I get it. I have played less and less and everyone in every guild I've been in has unsubbed. I'm saying I'm staying, just want to seem some proactive problem solving, although I know I'm asking for the moon with these developers.

Pretty sad isn't it? I know alot of people that have also stood by the game (myself included) and yet it has become so buggy and tough to play that it is actually pushing the most loyal customers away. That and the always famous silence that comes from the devs is certainly getting tiresome to say the least.

Way to just allow all the bugs to happen and stay in tact. F2P will not save this game if all the loyal subscribers say PEACE OUT. Come on Bioware... straighten this stuff around and renew the faith in your playerbase.

I think a lot of the QQ out there is nonsense. Class balance, stun wars, gearing... Most of it I simply don't find an issue. I still enjoy pvp, and think it has largely improved with every patch.

But this (and the Voidstar bug) are literally game-breaking. If they can't fix it in the 2 weeks since 1.4 hit, then they either simply don't care, or are incompetent beyond belief. Either one is a great reason to be "done".

Edited by heechJunzi

If they can't fix it in the 2 weeks since 1.4 hit, then they either simply don't care, or are incompetent beyond belief.

This is what gets me. Two weeks is a long time for such a game breaking PVP bug.

I agree. It's pathetic that it works worse now. Sloppy. 1.4 was just SLOPPY!

But this (and the Voidstar bug) are literally game-breaking. If they can't fix it in the 2 weeks since 1.4 hit, then they either simply don't care, or are incompetent beyond belief. Either one is a great reason to be "done".

I don't think they do care. They care about F2P...not the petty crap that creeps up a week or two before it. Face it, in a few weeks, the entire game changes again. The few people that will be upset by this will easily be replaced by the mythical 50 MILLION they think they have waiting.

Obviously you guys missed my thread...

Back fill was fixed in 1.4.

Game starts with 6 people... BAM! More spots to back fill. MORE spots were back filled because the game started with less people. Now there's a solid 7v8 maybe even a 6v7, leave those spots unfilled for the majority of the game and wait until it's passed the point a "comeback". Insert 1-2 more players with little or no time left in the game and BAM! More back fill than ever before!

Now with a rage quit or 2 you're looking at a possible 4-5 spots that have easily been back filled in ONE GAME! Had the game started with 8v8 that would have been near impossible. You would have had MAYBE 2 spots filled.

It's a brilliant solution really... And people say Bioware isn't creative.

Obviously you guys missed my thread...

Back fill was fixed in 1.4.

Game starts with 6 people... BAM! More spots to back fill. MORE spots were back filled because the game started with less people. Now there's a solid 7v8 maybe even a 6v7, leave those spots unfilled for the majority of the game and wait until it's passed the point a "comeback". Insert 1-2 more players with little or no time left in the game and BAM! More back fill than ever before!

Now with a rage quit or 2 you're looking at a possible 4-5 spots that have easily been back filled in ONE GAME! Had the game started with 8v8 that would have been near impossible. You would have had MAYBE 2 spots filled.

It's a brilliant solution really... And people say Bioware isn't creative.

LMAO! I...uh...I guess I didn't think of it that way...They are certainly able to 'back fill' quite a bit these days...