PT shooting rockets during Force Lift

varietasplus

PT was shooting rockets during Force Lift while we were trying to capture a turret. Can not recall any other class that can interrupt turret capture while under the effect of CC. Working as intended? Seems pretty overpowered in terms of objective defending capabilities.

PT was shooting rockets during Force Lift while we were trying to capture a turret. Can not recall any other class that can interrupt turret capture while under the effect of CC. Working as intended? Seems pretty overpowered in terms of objective defending capabilities.

Working as intended. PTs have always had that option to shoot while stunned. It’s what makes them such good guards.

Yup, working as intented, its Shoulder cannon, it can be used while stunned, its unique for the PT/VG and yes, the idea is to be able to defend the objective point this way even if stunned.

Just so that you know, they can also spec to be healed each time they fire a rocket. This ability also gives the PT a bit more burst dmg so its quite useful.

Edited by merovejec

lol what is going on with this game. 500 stuns. 500 breaks. 500 immunities. 500 roots. And then we have stunned but not really. Now I remember why I quit the game 8 years ago. Lazy game design. Its all built around CC :eek: Edited by Beeteel

lol what is going on with this game. 500 stuns. 500 breaks. 500 immunities. 500 roots. And then we have stunned but not really. Now I remember why I quit the game 8 years ago. Lazy game design. Its all built around CC :eek:

If you quit the game eight years ago, what are you doing here, lol? Assuming you came back to the game, why turn around and complain about it more? Yeah, there are a lot of stuns and roots and mechanics. Learn to counter them or work around them. You want easy games with no mechanics or skill ceiling? I’m sure there’s a My Little Pony simulator out there that’ll hug you and coddle you through hours of exciting gameplay. But if you want to be here, maybe accept that the game is hard sometimes and rise to the occasion. Or leave again. Your choice.

Back to the topic, yes PT/VG can shoot shoulder rockets while stunned. That’s why if they’re guarding, you need to kill them, instead of relying on a sap cap.

If you quit the game eight years ago, what are you doing here, lol? Assuming you came back to the game, why turn around and complain about it more? Yeah, there are a lot of stuns and roots and mechanics. Learn to counter them or work around them. You want easy games with no mechanics or skill ceiling? I’m sure there’s a My Little Pony simulator out there that’ll hug you and coddle you through hours of exciting gameplay. But if you want to be here, maybe accept that the game is hard sometimes and rise to the occasion. Or leave again. Your choice.

Back to the topic, yes PT/VG can shoot shoulder rockets while stunned. That’s why if they’re guarding, you need to kill them, instead of relying on a sap cap.

No need to be triggered. If this is where you derive your sense of self worth I wont ruin your day. Skill is always involved in pvp but I am and have been in objectively proper pvp enviroments and this aint it. What this is, is objectively lazy game design when it comes to pvp mechanics. Thats just a fact. Its fun for a time but I really came back for the starwars feel which they just nailed perfectly and for that I can only praise the devs for a job well done. I'll probably leave because of the pvp. Not yet though. I still have fun occasionally and the star wars craving is still burning strong.

Edited by Beeteel

No need to be triggered. If this is where you derive your sense of self worth I wont ruin your day. Skill is always involved in pvp but I am and have been in objectively proper pvp enviroments and this aint it. What this is, is objectively lazy game design when it comes to pvp mechanics. Thats just a fact. Its fun for a time but I really came back for the starwars feel which they just nailed perfectly and for that I can only praise the devs for a job well done. I'll probably leave because of the pvp. Not yet though. I still have fun occasionally and the star wars craving is still burning strong.

PVP is just fine. It is much different now though vs what you experienced 8 yrs ago. Having not been in the game for 8 yrs, but yet complaining about it, makes your opinion just about worthless.

Although I am glad your have returned, maybe you should try learning to play the game again instead of ************ about it.

PVP is just fine. It is much different now though vs what you experienced 8 yrs ago. Having not been in the game for 8 yrs, but yet complaining about it, makes your opinion just about worthless.

Although I am glad your have returned, maybe you should try learning to play the game again instead of ************ about it.

Granted, Im not great but not complete **** either. Doesent mean that I dont have eyes. Why do you ppl alway fall back inte the l2p argument? Its an insult, not a valid argument. You are not correct, its not better. Its kind of fun but the lazy pvp design is still there. There is no way around that.

One thing I do like though, is the tank mechanics. This kind of thing is what they need to expand on. More good ideas plz. Filling up the blanks with a CC chessgame is just lazy.

Granted, Im not great but not complete **** either. Doesent mean that I dont have eyes. Why do you ppl alway fall back inte the l2p argument? Its an insult, not a valid argument. You are not correct, its not better. Its kind of fun but the lazy pvp design is still there. There is no way around that.

One thing I do like though, is the tank mechanics. This kind of thing is what they need to expand on. More good ideas plz. Filling up the blanks with a CC chessgame is just lazy.

Pvp is a side game in SWTOR. With the exception of a map here and there, the devs virtually ignored it for years. Recently, they seem to have taken an interest and have updated things that have never been updated before.

So yeah, it probably does seem lazy. They’ll likely make a few more changes then let it stagnate again.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller