Class crossing!!

MBKio

this game is fun believe me, but i just came up with a fresh new idea!

my new idea would be accesable after you get the title of ''LEGENDARY PLAYER'',

(completed the main story with all 8 classes)... then normally you just go on, maybe create a new or move on to another game... What i would like is if there 9th class in the game : This class would be called LEGEND, and would basically a Selfmade mix of all the classes, where you would be able to choose your own path and become more powerful than any before.. Could you see youself making characters that would have the powers of Legends like malgus and Revan. Throwing rocks with the force while wielding 2 lightsabers and toasting people with your lightning all in the same fight... Dont tell me that does not sound awesome!!

- PSST bioware, people will pay top dollar for it -

But in all seriousness, this is an idea i would like brought to life. And if you would too, i would suggest you do everything you can to get the word to the makers of the game

-Greetings from denmark

Great idea, but waaaaaay to overpowered. BW can't even balance the existing classes let alone contemplate custom class balancing

But hang on, maybe limiting the class for use only outside of a group would help make it "balanced". This way you cant use it in any of the content where power really matters. I mean from the sounds of it this class is meant solely for fun and RP

Never gonna happen. We already have Legacy Class Abilities. You can already Force Choke an NPC as a Trooper or Use Force Lightning as a Jedi Knight. These abilities can only be used with an active companion hence while not in an Ops Group or in PVP.

They have significantly lowered the cool down of the use of Heroic Moment and you can use all eight abilities at least twice before the HM times out and goes back on a what, 15 minute CD?