Anyone want to team up for make a fan/walkthrough/guide/wiki-ish site?

MagesKickass

Hey everyone!

So I just started the SW:tOR Fansite Kit download, there's about 9 minutes left for me, because I wanted to start making a fansite (obviously). I want this site to be like many of the WoW guide sites, with its own community and people who go to it for guides and etcetera.

But obviously, this is a MOMENTOUS task, one that I cannot do alone. (Well technically I can do it alone, it'd just be a lot of work)

So I wanted to know if there was anyone out there who wanted to team up with me and make one. I don't have any name ideas. I have a little bit of website coding experience, and am going to use this site as an opportunity to learn more.

I think the forum rules mention that one shouldn't do it...

Anyway, why not join an already existing project (like the English SWTOR wiki in my signature)?

Not sure, it just doesn't feel the same. I'll look into it, but I still like the idea of starting a site.

I wouldn't have a clue how to do it but I would like to see a full codex walk through for each class and each planet, especially considering I can't figure out how to get satele shan for consular on Tython.

Well, that's why I'm asking for people to help me. Sure, I could do it given enough time and willingness to repeat things OVER and OVER and OVER, but many hands make light work.