Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: October 24th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: October 24th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tsillah
10.24.2017 , 11:14 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunken_Ewok View Post
Now Europe has lost another day and nothing has been mentioned about possible compensation from the last time.
Yeah SWTOR is not online for an evening. Don't know what to do with my life now.

Close enough or shall we discuss how many cents of your sub payment these hours come down to?
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Batwer
10.24.2017 , 11:28 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Yeah SWTOR is not online for an evening. Don't know what to do with my life now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJnnMBHOVQ
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

CombatLord
10.24.2017 , 11:28 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Biomild View Post
Well thats easy to say if you are from the US or never play during daytime in Europe. But for Europe the maintenance is always during day time and for US always during the darkest of night. So yeah at the end we miss a lot more of playtime after 6 years in Europe.... This time its even an whole day and also during a holiday...
I am in the US and it is just 12:30 pm and I can't play either and while I would rather be playing, getting mad and yelling about it won't change anything. In the meantime I will be playing World of Warships
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

GalleyTuk
10.24.2017 , 11:29 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are still dealing with a last minute issue and are going to extend maintenance by one hour. I will let you know of any additional information as I have it.

-eric
1:25 later, 2:25 from "deadline" ... still down.
Fakin good job "folks"

I don't know others, but i have lost a whole day of playing (a spare day, btw) and have had enough patient; so here i am, posting a complaint in the forums, just to spend my time into something non-constructive (lol) because i have already done all the constructive things i could possibly do (except find a cure for cancer or **** like that)

Friendly lickings.

Eshvara
10.24.2017 , 11:30 AM | #95
The plus side about the extended maintenance is that the forums are more lively! I see more than the usual two hands full of people who post on the forums.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

anesvik
10.24.2017 , 11:30 AM | #96
ANOTHER HOUR!?!? welp, guess I will vacuum or something... I dont work and there is nothing to do... I could clean my closet but...who wants to do that? Am I right? lol
Just get it up and try not to create too many bugs this time, ya? Alright, good talk...
Death to all whom oppose us!

Rocketmanballs
10.24.2017 , 11:31 AM | #97
Just relax guys, they are giving us a free mount soon (KOTOR inspired swoop bike). It's the same exact one you get from buying the sub-pack from origin.com. They didn't even put a new paint job on it unlike what they do with the cantina mounts. IT'S AMAZING!

Rebamcfan
10.24.2017 , 11:32 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
You were indeed. The UK is currently on BST which is GMT+1, so you need to add the +1 to adjust for summer time. Next weekend the UK and most of the western world changes back to winter time and then the UK will be on GMT again.
That explains it all. I've been wondering why the maintenances here have always began an hour later than it has been said it would begin (I live in Finland, so we're two hours ahead of British time) so if for example it was said that the maintenance would begin at 12.00 British time, it would be 14.00 here. But since it's summer time, you need to add one more hour to clock. I do still wonder why it hasn't been switched so that the maintenance (that I used as an example) begins at 1300 British time instead of 1200 due the summer time?
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

Fryenice
10.24.2017 , 11:32 AM | #99
It will get fixed soon, So no don't worry be happy

Does remember me of the old days of SOE with SWG

Peterthedarklord
10.24.2017 , 11:32 AM | #100
I guess 1 hour turns to many many more :/ how hard can it be for professionals to do their magic??