Diabolist hood clipping issue

kanjiten

They usually don't help much with bugs related to items unless you can provide pictures usually.

But yes, I see the bug, its just like the one with Calo Nord's cap. Bald head sticks out of the hood. it also affects other items with similar hoods like many of the Imp light armor cloth like the Saber Marshal's

Edited by Magnusheart

Just chiming in to confirm this as well. I noticed this issue on my character:

http://imgur.com/kFLxT8S

The preview window pic shown above is not how my character actually looks with his weapon out, but the clipping on my character is obvious when riding a bike-style speeder (I have a Lhosan model) and during certain combat animations.

For reference, my character is a body type 1 male Sith Juggernaut.

• 2 weeks later...

The Diabolist hood's texturing issues have been noted elsewhere on the forums, but not submitted as a formal bug in this section. The top metallic-y texture area on the top of the hood has an odd, skunk stripe-ish repeating version of itself on the back of the head that is stretched and abnormally shaped:

example 1

example 2

It seems that the the top metallic texture is erroneously repeating itself on the back.

Additionally, the hood also clips pretty badly with a character's head when running while your weapon is drawn.

example 1

example 2

As this is a paid Cartel Market item, the numerous posts and concerns about these appearance bugs across the forums should be addressed in some fashion. Developer response / attention to this would be really appreciated.

Additionally, the hood also clips pretty badly with a character's head when running while your weapon is drawn.

I've had the same issue, and reported in-game.

The top metallic-y texture area on the top of the hood has an odd, skunk stripe-ish repeating version of itself on the back of the head that is stretched and abnormally shaped:

At first I thought this was a design decision I didn't like, rather than a bug...but, it is rather abnormally shaped. And pretty baffling, if intentional. It would be good to hear back on that.

As this is a paid Cartel Market item, the numerous posts and concerns about these appearance bugs across the forums should be addressed in some fashion. Developer response / attention to this would be really appreciated.

Agreed!

Good call, Clarian, I just noticed that one myself. Also, when not mounted, the clipping happens only when running forward with a weapon drawn; moving backwards renders no clipping whatsoever.

Wanna know this bug has been in the game since little after free to play? :l

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...