Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Auto add unlocked collections items for alts in 6.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Auto add unlocked collections items for alts in 6.0

hillerbees's Avatar


hillerbees
09.19.2019 , 02:27 PM | #1
Hi guys any chance this could be fit in at launch of 6.0?

Every time I roll a new alt I take a loooong time accepting in stuff from mail and in addition clicking every emote, toy, armor set and weapon that I have globally unlocked on my account.

Could the second part of this be resolved by having these things auto unlock for new alts and current alts in future?

This would be a huge quality of life issue resolved.

Many thanks in advance.

DarkGruffalo's Avatar


DarkGruffalo
09.19.2019 , 02:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
Hi guys any chance this could be fit in at launch of 6.0?

Every time I roll a new alt I take a loooong time accepting in stuff from mail and in addition clicking every emote, toy, armor set and weapon that I have globally unlocked on my account.

Could the second part of this be resolved by having these things auto unlock for new alts and current alts in future?

This would be a huge quality of life issue resolved.

Many thanks in advance.
This would be a great QoL improvement
Feel free to use this, free stuff for both, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda , or yaddle maybe

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Eiter's Avatar


Eiter
09.19.2019 , 03:20 PM | #3
I might be incredibly dense at the moment, but I don't understand the suggestion. When I create a new alt, I go into collections, choose "show unlocked", and pick what I need. Do you have more steps than that?

hillerbees's Avatar


hillerbees
09.19.2019 , 05:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
I might be incredibly dense at the moment, but I don't understand the suggestion. When I create a new alt, I go into collections, choose "show unlocked", and pick what I need. Do you have more steps than that?
Fair question - ok - I have all the emotes....I have to click each one on each alt to enable its use. I have a lot of the mounts and armour sets but lets say I only have 6 or 7 unlocked on all toons I have to search through 10 pages to pick them out for alts to use. Part of the problem is that there is only a Show Collected or Show Not Collected filter...there is no Show Collected & Unlocked fillter.

Hope that explains the problem.

Eiter's Avatar


Eiter
09.19.2019 , 05:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
Hope that explains the problem.
It does, and it's a fair one. I haven't played around with emotes too much, but I can certainly see that it would be a pain to activate all on each character if you have lots of them. And yes, an option to display "unlocked for account" would definitely be convenient. In short, +1 to that.

woganator's Avatar


woganator
09.20.2019 , 06:12 PM | #6
This would be glorious. 1 caveat I would interject, maybe make it a button to click to add everything instead of automatically porting everything over... The reason why I say this is for the titles, you get exp when you unlock them. I have almost all of them and with exp boost and exp boost armor, am about 5th level or more after unlocks... it's a nice little boost. not that big of a deal either way, but still.

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
09.21.2019 , 03:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by woganator View Post
This would be glorious. 1 caveat I would interject, maybe make it a button to click to add everything instead of automatically porting everything over... The reason why I say this is for the titles, you get exp when you unlock them. I have almost all of them and with exp boost and exp boost armor, am about 5th level or more after unlocks... it's a nice little boost. not that big of a deal either way, but still.
yes, that's also a great idea. Would it be possible aswell whe looking through collections to have a toggle items you've unlocked acc wide only. Would make it easier to sort through armour, etc, as there's 42 pages to look through,
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ