Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shae Vizla Companion

Carnunsas
09.21.2019 , 10:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Let's not pay attention to people who want to screw over those who already have these sub rewards by bringing back old sub rewards and not giving anything to people who already have them - like they did last time when they re-released Shae and Nico.

See? Other people can be insulting and negative too, it's not just you!
Why does it have to be a loss for either side, give players without them a chance to get them as a sub reward and any that have them can receive something else like another boosted character or +100 cartel points etc. There doesn't have to be a loser here; all the variables are within Bioware's control here.
There is no try there is only ... huh (looks around) holy s**t he's shooting lightning.

DarkTergon
09.21.2019 , 02:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Drenovade View Post

Of course, if they're just interested in hoarding exclusive rewards over those that don't have them for the sake of feeling as special a snowflake as possible, then I could understand why they'd be so against having the rewards made available again..
Got nothing to do with being a 'snowflake', more to do with people who stuck with the game through "the dark times' when the rats bailed out, and *****ed like ***** about how bad it was, etc, and hoped the game sunk (just check the forums, there was a lot of hate at the time) These people stayed subbed and kept the game going. People want it done fairly for everyone. But people who weren't here are being 'snowflake intitled kids demanding everything when they didn't support the game' Now if they did it in a way that benefitted everyone, that would be different.

Monumenta
09.25.2019 , 11:58 AM | #23
More than anything, because Niko and Shae are in the opening cinematic I think they should be brought back again and again or even made into a permanent thing for subs. Keep the gear they came with back in the day for us snowflakes that already got them so theres something new people dont get, cuz we cant have people getting everything we got cuz reasons.

AmtrakCalifornia
10.15.2019 , 09:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
More than anything, because Niko and Shae are in the opening cinematic I think they should be brought back again and again or even made into a permanent thing for subs. Keep the gear they came with back in the day for us snowflakes that already got them so theres something new people dont get, cuz we cant have people getting everything we got cuz reasons.
I hope that they really bring Shae Vizla back. I keep seeing her everywhere and I really want to get her as a companion