Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Romance and Being Careful

Rusja
09.19.2019 , 04:32 PM | #1
Being reasonably new to the game, my character decided to romance Theron Shan. Yep, traitor. Me groveling in front of the galaxy for a traitor to come back to me, etc. ... then nothing. I spent that night thinking I had ruined my character's game, then the next day realized that there were two more instances to do before I actually get him back as good as new.

My Sith fell for Jaessa big time. Then level 50 and it was "Dude, where's my wife" until after all end-game stuff.

Just be careful with that. In another time of my life a traitor to my character's romance and thinking I had ruined my own game really -- I'm glad I logged back in! I just think if you had named those three instances with I, II, III rather than with individual names it might have been more evident, but just going forward be more aware of pointing people to their TOTAL TRAITOR romance partner rather than letting them either fall off whatever planet for 20 levels -- which is how many YEARS? -- if you're gonna do it, do it right and be thoughtful about it, please.

SteveTheCynic
09.20.2019 , 12:21 AM | #2
OK, but what would the I, II, and III be *called* in front of the numbers? And how would another new player know about Shoulder Boy's eventual fate without huge spoils even with an arc number?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.