Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Party Jawa

Monumenta
11.27.2016 , 12:25 PM | #81
You guys are playing the wrong game if you want rewards to be earned, swtor was turned over to the instant gratification crowd back with 3.0, get with the program.

Ratajack
11.27.2016 , 12:28 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
You guys are playing the wrong game if you want rewards to be earned, swtor was turned over to the instant gratification crowd back with 3.0, get with the program.
There are still a few things that require actually being earned, although that list does seem to be shrinking every day.

LizardKingtheboz
03.29.2018 , 09:45 AM | #83
this is bull. I understand keeping certain items exclusive. my bad i missed out on this one. i could care less about this dumb jawa. but i worked on completing tattooine achievements all day just to find out that ill never get the last achievement because i cant get this stupid jawa.... delete this crappy achievement or release another jawa... so annoying.

CrazyCT
03.29.2018 , 10:00 AM | #84
Holy necrothread, batman
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

SteveTheCynic
03.29.2018 , 11:48 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by LizardKingtheboz View Post
this is bull. I understand keeping certain items exclusive. my bad i missed out on this one. i could care less about this dumb jawa. but i worked on completing tattooine achievements all day just to find out that ill never get the last achievement because i cant get this stupid jawa.... delete this crappy achievement or release another jawa... so annoying.
They *did* release another Jawa. The Celebration Jawa looks a little different, and *isn't* the Party Jawa, but does function for the achievements.

If you missed that one as well, wait for the next anniversary, when it might be back.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

BRKMSN
03.29.2018 , 06:18 PM | #86
Wow, you got all your kills in Outlaw's Den in just 1 day?

foolsfodder
09.18.2019 , 07:08 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by BRKMSN View Post
Wow, you got all your kills in Outlaw's Den in just 1 day?
A guild on malgus does that all the time to get the pvp achievements. Seems odd to do but i get very few people actually go to pvp instance so achievements would take time to get, if possible at all i.e. cz 198 kill count

DarkGruffalo
09.18.2019 , 09:30 AM | #88
the last couple of years the annivsary vender keeps the same old stock, ie, the jawa is always there, along with the holo trainer, so you'll be able to get him at the next event
What out, there's snowflakes about, Crying about hurt feelings, no doubt,
Watch out for the Ban Hammer,It's going to cause a might Clamor

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Willjb
09.18.2019 , 03:39 PM | #89
Beta player, have all the sub stuff: Bring it back, idc, I'm more concerned with keeping newer players in my guilds, honestly. Aside, Nico and Shae are in the opening cinematics: they should be brought back, Yes. It has its limits though: no preorder, CE, founder's era stuff (that's too far).