The Fatman Needs more Imperial Pvp'rs.

DelzNOPE

Que time on Ajunta Pall is 20-30 minutes during low hours and 30-400 seconds during peak hours. Course peak hours are only from 5:30-8:30 so you're screwed if you're not on during then, but we're very good at que times during peak.

i look forward to the day free targeted transfers are introduced, and the fatman isnt one of the targeted servers.

all the players from dead servers will be able to return to their previous characters...on other servers...leaving fatman a ghost town.

i look forward to the day that the fatman isn't on that list of 'free' transfers. and only 5% of the population uses them. I'd pay to transfer my other toons to fatman. . .im not gonna be transferring anywhere else.

but all the fatman needs is some of it's pub healers to reroll imp, come on, you know you wanna ;)

Edited by FourTwent

Fatman just needs some competent imp re-rolls. I pretty much win 90% of my sub level 50 Warzones on my Rep re-roll there.

After doing some fifty Imp warzones, here's some fascinating data I logged:

Average level of my Imp warzone group: 18

Of course, I wasn't helping matters, as my two Imp-rerolls were both around level 18, farming their comms for the level 20 gear. But, that's still a stupefying low average level. One might almost believe that the Fatman has a lot of rerolls, but few rerolls that actually stick it out to 50, hence such a low average warzone level. If true, one might postulate that eventually, there won't be any new rerolls from other servers, and the Fatman will reveal itself to be the Emperor with no clothes-population wise. I suppose time will tell.

In fact, in those fifty warzones I did, we had someone over level 30 only 6 times. Crazy.

As a former member of Fight and a swtor retiree I can promise you you don't want to que against delz and co. Leloo, Spikelee and Morgun say hey!

Tell those guys Imp says whats up and get back in game when we get rateds.