More Dark Side choices for Sith Inquisitor.

DarkLordSato

Reason I'm throwing this out: I can reach Dark Lv1 either right before or during Naga Sadow's tomb with the Sith Warrior choosing all DS options. With the Inquis, I'm only around -500 DS by the time I leave Korriban. Just wondering what the issue is there. And a few suggestions on more DS options for SI:

1: When on the trial with the prisoner, both options to zap him should be 100 DS points a piece. Cause torture is evil, duh.

2. While trying to open the holocron, meditating on the dark side should be 50 DS points.

3. The fight in the training room should end with an option to kill your opponents for 100 DS points, or let them live for LS.

4. After Zash zaps Ffon, you should have an option to kill the helpless Sith pureblood for 150 Dark Side points, or refuse and let him expire from Zash's lightning for Light Side Points.

Just saying Bioware skimped a bit on the alignment options for Sith Inquisitor on Korriban.

Edited by DarkLordSato

I had an idea for a DS option they should include on Korriban.

When you torture the acolyte, I'm fine with it giving 50DS per shock. After the torture, when the inquisitor tells you how powerful the master of the murderer is, ther should be an option to say:

We should ally with him. -> "If he is that powerful, maybe he will appreciate when we tell him who spoke."

If you have tortured him, this gives 50 DS. But if you have promised to protect him, it gives 200 DS. Backstabbing someone who trusts you is worse than torture.

Reason I'm throwing this out: I can reach Dark Lv1 either right before or during Naga Sadow's tomb with the Sith Warrior choosing all DS options. With the Inquis, I'm only around -500 DS by the time I leave Korriban. Just wondering what the issue is there. And a few suggestions on more DS options for SI:

1: When on the trial with the prisoner, both options to zap him should be 100 DS points a piece. Cause torture is evil, duh.

2. While trying to open the holocron, meditating on the dark side should be 50 DS points.

3. The fight in the training room should end with an option to kill your opponents for 100 DS points, or let them live for LS.

4. After Zash zaps Ffon, you should have an option to kill the helpless Sith pureblood for 150 Dark Side points, or refuse and let him expire from Zash's lightning for Light Side Points.

Just saying Bioware skimped a bit on the alignment options for Sith Inquisitor on Korriban.

I would have to disagree because both of my inquisitors were already lvl 1 DS by the time they were halfway done with Drommund Kass Dispite the fact that I screwed up on my Sorcerer in a conversation option so she has 50 LS points and the rest Dark and she was still lvl 2 DS by the time I reached Tatooine. Also from Tatooine on is where the SI gets more out of the DS conversation options my Assassin is either at or close to lvl 3 DS and I am not even halfway done with Alderaan yet. This is something that we shouldnt worry about in the long run You will still get your Darth title if your DS points are high enough.

1.You can do it so much you can get 200 dark side points overall so its ok.

2.This is a option that doesnt do anything for you and could be farmable if they did that, causeing infinite dark side points.

3. If you let them live they would have nowhere to go, its either you or them they cant get off the planet without the overseer.

4. The Zash I know told me not to interfere and be silent, and letting someone die painfully is light and killing him mercifully is dark? you have some serious morality problems imo.

Sometimes, if you don't take the right conversation option, you won't get a light side/dark side choice later in the conversation. But I don't think you are meant to progress past neutral on Korriban.

But there are still plenty of choices. By the end of Voss, I had enough dark side choices both to get to me to 10k alingment points, and to pass that up and eliminate my light points with more dark side choices - so yeah, I got to dark 5 with more storyline to go.