Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crest of the Dread/Wings of the Architect run purchase

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Crest of the Dread/Wings of the Architect run purchase

Elasticband
04.15.2017 , 08:08 PM | #1
Would anyone be willing to sell a crest of the dread masters and wings of architect run?
You didn't see it coming

GhOsTPrOz
04.16.2017 , 08:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Elasticband View Post
Would anyone be willing to sell a crest of the dread masters and wings of architect run?
You and 27 other people huh?

There are maybe 2 guilds that actually COULD do it but thing is, I doubt they WOULD do it because they would probably all need to use NIM crystals to carry you. The price they would be asking would be more then you could fathom.
<Tragic Heroes> <Don't Tell Me What To Do> -Star Forge
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

Elasticband
04.18.2017 , 11:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GhOsTPrOz View Post
You and 27 other people huh?

There are maybe 2 guilds that actually COULD do it but thing is, I doubt they WOULD do it because they would probably all need to use NIM crystals to carry you. The price they would be asking would be more then you could fathom.
You say that as if I don't have over a billion credits on multiple toons.
You didn't see it coming

Martin
04.21.2017 , 07:16 AM | #4
Can I get some ?

Exocor
04.21.2017 , 07:56 AM | #5
For some people, it seems to be more fun, to grind billions of credits and just buy wings&crest instead of forming a raiding group to obtain those things through there own skill.

No words about what is more sustainable.

However, raiders shouldn't complain. We invest the same time to obtain those goals and after that, we might be able to resell them.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Martin
04.21.2017 , 08:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
For some people, it seems to be more fun, to grind billions of credits and just buy wings&crest instead of forming a raiding group to get obtain those things through there own skill.

No words about what is more sustainable.

However, raiders shoudln't complain. We invest the same time as theto obtain those goals and after the, we might be able to resell them.
You forgot the part where you can just buy tons of Cartel Market stuff and sell it on GTN