Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Screaming_Ziva

So:

- S-13 Sting from Amazon

- Novadive from Best Buy

- No one has the "real" Flashfire or any of the other new CCC ships other than the above

- A few lucky bastards have the Crested Orokeet due to a mixup

Is that correct? Or were there other mixups where people got an extra pet?

Yes, this is correct. To my knowledge, no player currently has the Flashfire, the S-12 Blackbolt or the M-7 Razorwire.

During the first few weeks the cards came out, the Amazon and Best Buy pets were called Flashfire and S-12 Blackbolt, but they since renamed them to NovaDive and S-13 Sting; it is not possible to have the Flashfire or the S-12 Blackbolt now anymore.

Unfortunately, the Help Center page still shows the pets from before they were renamed. Stick to my list on the bottom of page 4 for the correct status.

And yeah, I am with you on calling those players lucky bastards. Just because they went to Best Buy in the week the Crested Orokeet came out does not entitle them to have this pet, while we pet collectors are unable to get it. :(

Well I know nothing about this, but I wonder if you googled it whether there are free, simple tools which can fool this website into thinking you are in the US when you aren't, to let you redeem the codes? I assume you shouldn't use them, but perhaps if you weren't in the US and really wanted to get the pets, then you could find a solution quite easily.

Well, when I got my Walmart code, I first tried out those proxies but they did not work because the SWTOR.com website is using JavaScript and that is not working correctly with the web proxies, from what I understand. Customer Service just unlocked the pet for me manually (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=647683 -- but I don't think they are doing that anymore) so I fortunately did not have to continue trying to unlock the code.

For the Best Buy card, I just unlocked it right after buying it on my vacation in the U.S. to prevent any trouble with it. But if I waited with unlocking the code until I was back in Europe, I suppose I could not have unlocked it there.

Edited by Jerba

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah, I am with you on calling those players lucky bastards. Just because they went to Best Buy in the week the Crested Orokeet came out does not entitle them to have this pet, while we pet collectors are unable to get it. :(

Yup, it's really not fair.

Well, when I got my Walmart code, I first tried out those proxies but they did not work because the SWTOR.com website is using JavaScript and that is not working correctly with the web proxies, from what I understand. Customer Service just unlocked the pet for me manually (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=647683 -- but I don't think they are doing that anymore) so I fortunately did not have to continue trying to unlock the code.

Well obviously I know nothing about this... but it worked for me ;)

Out of curiosity, what % is your pet collection? I'm at 73% which I know is minor leagues compared to some people :p

Right now, there are 166 pets in the game files, of which 147 are currently obtainable in some way or another, or have been obtainable in the past (i.e. some player on some server can possibly have this pet now). The other pets are for the upcoming Rakghoul event and new cartel packs, so they have not (yet) been obtainable.

I have 139 out of 147 pets at the moment (94.55%), so I think I have one of the most pets out of all players, though there may very well be a player with more pets than me.

I am missing the six pets from the F2P games promotion and the Refer-a-Friend rewards. Also, I deeply regret not getting the Crimson Rakling during the last Rakghoul event and hope it will be obtainable again as early as next week. And of course, I am missing the Crested Orokeet as well.

I started a spreadsheet when all of the Cartel Market pets started appearing, so I can keep track of which pets I have and which ones I am still missing. :) Here's a list of the pets in case you want to do the same:

Currently possessable pets:

2C-TA Commander

Arctic Manka Lynx

BF-4F Warrior

BL-N3 Power Droid

Baby Drouk

Black Womp Weasel

Blood Drouk

Bloodhusk Lylek

Blue-Speckled Gizka

Brown Womp Weasel

CH-R1 Power Droid

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Chocolate Lobel

Cobalt Vrake

Crested Orokeet

Crimson Rakling

D3-S5 Astromech Droid

D5-2D Astromech Droid

D6-S7 Astromech Droid

Deep Wriggler

Desert Kell Drake

Desert Nekarr Cat

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

E2-M3 Astromech Droid

Ebon-wing Flutterplume

F5-SC Fighter

Fire-bellied Vrblet

Flamecrest Exoboar

Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Forest Lizardbat

Forest Nekarr Cat

Frosted Raptor

Frosted Vrake

GS-1 Sentry Droid

Gannifari

Gilded Flutterplume

Golden Lizardbat

Golden-skinned Vrblet

Gree Data Core

Green-Back Raptor

Green-Spotted Gizka

Green-backed Vrblet

Greenback Exoboar

Hagnoffarl

Hoarfrost Exoboar

Hutt Observer

Infected Womp Weasel

Interrogation Droid

Iridescent Lizardbat

Ivory Mouse Horranth

J9-BH Mercenary

JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid

Jungle Lisk

Killik Assassin Larva

Killik Drone Larva

Killik Queen Larva

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

LU-20 Builder

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelode

Lobelot

Low Atmosphere Miniprobe

Lunar Wriggler

Lurker Blurrg

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

Makrin Creeper Seedling

Micro-Aggressor Droid

Micro-Defender Droid

Micro-Patroller Droid

Midnight Rakling

Miniature Gray Secant

Miniature Isotope-5 Droid

Minimech CE

Model B28 Extinction-Class Bomber

Model D5-Mantis

Model Defender

Model Dominion Starfighter

Model Ebon Hawk

Model Harrower Battle Cruiser

Model Liberator Starfighter

Model ML-39 Brute Patrol Ship

Model NovaDive

Model Redeemer Starfighter

Model S-13 Sting

Model Sandcrawler

Model Supremacy Starfighter

Model Tatooine Balloon

Model Terminus Destroyer

Model Thranta Corvette

Model VX-5 Ricker

Model X-70 Phantom

Model XS Freighter

Mossy Mouse Horranth

Mottled Blurrg

Mountain Lizardbat

Mouse Droid

N4-SW Runner

Nefarious Blurrg

Orokeet

Orosquab

Pale Rakling

Paradise Flutterplume

Poison Lobel

Recreational Isotope-5 Droid

Red-Backed Gizka

Refurbished Isotope-5 Droid

Rock Lisk

Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Rusty Vrblet

SP-R0 Power Droid

ST-N3 Power Droid

Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-lizard

Savanna Nekarr Cat

Shadow Nekarr Cat

Skull-Faced Lobel

Slate Mouse Horranth

Slateshard Lylek

Speckled Blurrg

Splotched Gizka

Stellar Wriggler

Striated Wriggler

Striped Blurrg

Striped Vrake

Sub-Zero Miniprobe

Sublime Blurrg

Swamp Kell Drake

Swamp Lisk

Taun Fawn

Taunlet

Taunling (Exotic Animal Crate)

Taunta

Tauntaun Ram

The Czerka Eye

Toxic Environment Miniprobe

Tundra Nekarr Cat

Umbral Blurrg

Venomcrest Lylek

Verdant Gizka

Verdant Raptor

Volcanic Kell Drake

White Womp Weasel

Not possessable pets:

Cartel Coin cards:

Model Flashfire

Model M-7 Razorwire

Model S-12 Blackbolt

Wingman and Dogfighter’s Starfighter Cartel pack:

Model Blue Hutt Barge

Model GSS-5C Dustmaker

Rakghoul event (2014):

Contaminated Rakling

Fungal Rakling

Irradiated Rakling

Plaguehorn Reek

Plagueshard Lylek

Plaguetail Kowakian Monkey-Lizard

Plaguetooth Sleen

Symbiote Rakling

Unknown:

Orochick / Wonderous Egg (available from some world boss during beta)

Jungle Manka Lynx (in files since patch 1.4)

Savanna Manka Lynx (in files since patch 1.4)

Nightmare Kell Drake (in files since patch 2.1)

Poisonous Kell Drake (in files since patch 2.1)

M8-3R Astromech Droid (in files since patch 2.4)

Edited by Jerba

Out of curiosity, what % is your pet collection? I'm at 73% which I know is minor leagues compared to some people :p

Pets - 93%

Cartel Market - 100%

Special - 60%

Events - 100%

I've just ordered the Sting and Novadive.

The ones I am missing are:

LU-20 Builder (never available to subs, only referrals from other games)

N4-SW Runner (as above)

Crested Orokeet (never available except for one bad shipment)

Blackbolt (not out yet)

Razerwire (not out yet)

Flashfire (not out yet)

These are frustrating. I have money, I am willing to buy them, but BW are making this as painful as they possibly can. Not even bothering to factor in anyone outside of the US is just ridiculous. And I'm sure the one Europe pet is annoying for Americans (although it can easily be bought online and redeemed anywhere).

If e.g. Walmart will only sell it physically in America and will only allow redeems in America, then why can't BW licence someone else to sell it OUTSIDE America and just restrict it to not be redeemable IN America?

Either agree that these companies will sell it worldwide, or let someone else sell it outside the US.

(...) For the EU cards, we at least can see the pet on the back. I would assume that as long as the Forest Nekarr Cat is shown there, it won't give us the Blackbolt, but who knows for sure...

Not necessarily, because if you buy the EU cards online, some shops don't send you the actual card, but only a scan of the code and the pictures on the website only show the front side. The shops in my area that have actual cards still have so many old cards with the cat, it's not very likely they will re-stock soon. But the online shop from where I ordered the code is out of stock every few weeks. That's why I had hoped that their newest delivery would already have the new pet. (Thinking about it, I could have simply ask them about the pet. And that is exactly what I will do now. Could have saved 15 Euros. /facepalm @ myself)

Pets - 93%

Cartel Market - 100%

Special - 60%

Events - 100%

You can't really go by the Collections interface since that is only showing you the Cartel Market pets, and not the older pets (Orochick, Raklings, Tauntaun) or the pets from operations, flashpoints and world bosses. However, since you went by that, here's my status from the Collections:

Pets - 92%

Cartel Market - 100%

Special - 55%

Events - 100%

Looks like you have more in there because you have the Refer-a-Friend pets as well. Would you mind counting the pets in your Abilities tab so we can fully compare it? :)

Unfortunately, since I was tricked into clicking on a Refer-a-Friend link I am now unable to collect those four pets anymore. I contacted Customer Service and they said they would be reversing the connection, but it has so far not yet happened.

Not necessarily, because if you buy the EU cards online, some shops don't send you the actual card, but only a scan of the code and the pictures on the website only show the front side. The shops in my area that have actual cards still have so many old cards with the cat, it's not very likely they will re-stock soon. But the online shop from where I ordered the code is out of stock every few weeks. That's why I had hoped that their newest delivery would already have the new pet. (Thinking about it, I could have simply ask them about the pet. And that is exactly what I will do now. Could have saved 15 Euros. /facepalm @ myself)

Ah, I see. I would never think about ordering online if I can get it in a store for the same price; I want to support the real stores as long as they exist. :D

Anyone hot a link for the new amazon Germany area cartel coin card?

Sure, here you go:

German version: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Kartellmünzen [Download-Code, kein Datenträger enthalten]

Austrian version: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Kartellmünzen (Code in der Box) [AT PEGI]

Note that they will send you not just the code, but the whole DVD case as well, so you may have to pay additional shipping on that and it takes a few days until it arrives. Any of these two cards will give you the Forest Nekarr Cat.

There are some online shops that send you just the code via e-mail, but I have no experience with them so I cannot tell whether they are trustworthy. Also, having a physical DVD case is a nicer memory than an e-mail in my opinion. :)

So far, I have not yet seen the new European card with the Model S-12 Blackbolt at Amazon or any stores here; I suppose we will have to wait a few more months until it is available.

Edited by Jerba

You can't really go by the Collections interface since that is only showing you the Cartel Market pets, and not the older pets (Orochick, Raklings, Tauntaun) or the pets from operations, flashpoints and world bosses. However, since you went by that, here's my status from the Collections:

Pets - 92%

Cartel Market - 100%

Special - 55%

Events - 100%

Looks like you have more in there because you have the Refer-a-Friend pets as well. Would you mind counting the pets in your Abilities tab so we can fully compare it? :)

Unfortunately, since I was tricked into clicking on a Refer-a-Friend link I am now unable to collect those four pets anymore. I contacted Customer Service and they said they would be reversing the connection, but it has so far not yet happened.

Ah, I see. I would never think about ordering online if I can get it in a store for the same price; I want to support the real stores as long as they exist. :D

You can still refer people even though you clicked one.

I am at:

Pets - 91%

Cartel Market - 100%

Special - 50%

Events - 100%

Missing all 5 Battle Droids, Novadive, S-12-Blackbolt, M-7-Razorwire, Flashfire Model and the Crested Orokeet. So I am at 103/113 in Collections. I tried to order the new card from BestBuy, but it's a nightmare for a guy in Germany to get it. I really hate it that you have such a hard time to get all pets if you are living in Europe. If I am not able to get the additional pets anytime soon, I will just stop collecting pets. And then I will most likely lose interest in the game as this is one of the most fun parts for me. Have all other pets though, like everything you can get outside of the CM.

You can still refer people even though you clicked one.

Nope, I asked three people to click on my link and they received the following error message:

"This referral link belongs to a player who is no longer a Subscriber. You can create an account but cannot participate in the Friends of SWTOR program."

But if you know anything how to get around that error, I would appreciate it. :)

Missing all 5 Battle Droids, Novadive, S-12-Blackbolt, M-7-Razorwire, Flashfire Model and the Crested Orokeet. So I am at 103/113 in Collections. I tried to order the new card from BestBuy, but it's a nightmare for a guy in Germany to get it. I really hate it that you have such a hard time to get all pets if you are living in Europe. If I am not able to get the additional pets anytime soon, I will just stop collecting pets. And then I will most likely lose interest in the game as this is one of the most fun parts for me. Have all other pets though, like everything you can get outside of the CM.

Like I told CrazyMcGee, please count the pets in the abilities window, not in the Collections, since a lot of pets are missing from the Collections.

But I totally feel you. All of the hardcore pet collectors I know stopped playing shortly before 2.0 due to the Cartel Market pets and all the exclusive pets from the EA F2P games and the cartel coin cards. They did not want to go to such great lengths to complete their collection and lost interest in the game.

I only know very few people on my server who are still interested in pets, but they only collect the few pets they like and don't have the cartel coin card pets or any of the more expensive pets.

Edited by Jerba

Nope, I asked three people to click on my link and they received the following error message:

"This referral link belongs to a player who is no longer a Subscriber. You can create an account but cannot participate in the Friends of SWTOR program."

But if you know anything how to get around that error, I would appreciate it. :)

Like I told CrazyMcGee, please count the pets in the abilities window, not in the Collections, since a lot of pets are missing from the Collections.

But I totally feel you. All of the hardcore pet collectors I know stopped playing shortly before 2.0 due to the Cartel Market pets and all the exclusive pets from the EA F2P games and the cartel coin cards. They did not want to go to such great lengths to complete their collection.

I only know very few people on my server who are still interested in pets, but they only collect the few pets they like and don't have the cartel coin card pets or any of the more expensive pets.

That's quite odd, I just referred two of my friends today and got the rewards after I clicked a link a few weeks back on accident.

I currently don't know any work arounds sorry! Hopefully you can get those pets soon!

But I totally feel you. All of the hardcore pet collectors I know stopped playing shortly before 2.0 due to the Cartel Market pets and all the exclusive pets from the EA F2P games and the cartel coin cards. They did not want to go to such great lengths to complete their collection and lost interest in the game.

I am at 138 pets in total. So with the missing 10 from CM, I think max available pets are 148 now. And yeh, this is a big letdown for guys in Europe. I could buy the new amazon card from amazon.us, but bestbuy won't sell it to me if I am not an US citizen. The previous cards and the one from walmart for example I could get from a guildmate, who is an US citizen. But he stopped playing so I now don't know how and where to get the other pets. Makes me really angry. :(

That's quite odd, I just referred two of my friends today and got the rewards after I clicked a link a few weeks back on accident.

I currently don't know any work arounds sorry! Hopefully you can get those pets soon!

That's really strange. Did those friends create new accounts or have they already been subscribers to the game? Do you have a recurring subscription or do you use 60-day game time cards like me?

And from personal interest, how soon did you see the referral in your account page, was it immediately or did it take a few hours?

I am at 138 pets in total. So with the missing 10 from CM, I think max available pets are 148 now. And yeh, this is a big letdown for guys in Europe. I could buy the new amazon card from amazon.us, but bestbuy won't sell it to me if I am not an US citizen. The previous cards and the one from walmart for example I could get from a guildmate, who is an US citizen. But he stopped playing so I now don't know how and where to get the other pets. Makes me really angry. :(

That's not bad at all. :)

I posted a full list of all the pets on page 8, there are currently 166 pets in the game, of which 147 are possessable. I regularily check Torhead and other database sites, as well as Reddit posts to be sure I catch every pet that gets added to the files, so I am 100% confident that my number is correct.

I do not count the Model Flashfire, Model M-7 Razorwire, Model S-12 Blackbolt or Orochick as possessable pets. Even though the pets are in the Collections, or there is an in-game way to get this pet (Wondrous Egg), unless some player somewhere has gotten this pet, I don't think that the codes or the egg are currently available.

Also, I do not count the pets from the beta as pets (L2-P2, T0R-CE, Tynock, Red Wattled Orobird, Lil' Probey, Smelly). In the beta, they used these NPCs to test the pet system but you cannot get those on the live servers since there are no items or abilities for those pets anymore.

Edited by Jerba

No, the EU cat is not region-locked, you can buy it only in Europe (or online via Amazon.de and ship it worldwide) but you can enter it anywhere.

The Fastcards from Walmart and Best Buy however, can only bought in North America and only be activated there (U.S. and Canadian I.P. addresses), so buying the card on eBay won't help you much if you're from Europe.

Ah, the usual North American firms favouritism ... "Everything for us, Europe doesn't exist !"

Well, I am sure that I have all pets you can get outside of the CM. I am obsessed in collecting them. So according to your statement I am missing some which can't be true. ;) (if you leave out the missing 10 from CM)

Oh well, you made me check my list again... Here are my results:

There are 113 pets in the Collections interface right now on the live servers; three of them (S-12 Blackbolt, M-7 Razerwire, Flashfire) are not possessable, so we can count 110 pets from Collections as possessable.

In addition, the following 37 pets are currently possessable, but they are not in the Collections:

Baby Drouk

Blood Drouk

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Crimson Rakling

Deep Wriggler

Desert Kell Drake

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

Frosted Raptor

Gannifari

Gree Data Core

Hagnoffarl

Hutt Observer

Interrogation Droid

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelot

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

Midnight Rakling

Miniature Gray Secant

Minimech CE

Mouse Droid

Orokeet

Orosquab

Pale Rakling

Swamp Kell Drake

Taunlet

Taunling

Taunta

The Czerka Eye

Volcanic Kell Drake

In total: 110 + 37 = 147 possessable pets, like I said. :)

So make sure to check your abilities window for those 37 pets to be sure you have them. Some of them, like Dwedtoof or the Deep Wriggler, are very hard to get, so don't just assume you have every pet there is.

Edited by Jerba

Oh well, you made me check my list again... Here are my results:

There are 113 pets in the Collections interface right now on the live servers; three of them (S-12 Blackbolt, M-7 Razerwire, Flashfire) are not possessable, so we can count 110 pets from Collections as possessable.

In addition, the following 37 pets are currently possessable, but they are not in the Collections:

Baby Drouk

Blood Drouk

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Crimson Rakling

Deep Wriggler

Desert Kell Drake

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

Frosted Raptor

Gannifari

Gree Data Core

Hagnoffarl

Hutt Observer

Interrogation Droid

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelot

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

Midnight Rakling

Miniature Gray Secant

Minimech CE

Mouse Droid

Orokeet

Orosquab

Pale Rakling

Swamp Kell Drake

Taunlet

Taunling

Taunta

The Czerka Eye

Volcanic Kell Drake

In total: 110 + 37 = 147 possessable pets, like I said. :)

So make sure to check your abilities window for those 37 pets to be sure you have them. Some of them, like Dwedtoof or the Deep Wriggler, are very hard to get, so don't just assume you have every pet there is.

Just checked your list, have all pets except for the Frosted Raptor as I went for the Praxon mount first. Missing 3 completed Bounty Contracts for it. So basically I will have 140 once I have the Frosted Raptor: The 37 of your list and 103 from CM stuff. This means with the 10 missing ones from collections there is a total of 150 pets.

And last but not least I am currently at 139/150 whereas I don't ever know if I will get the 10 missing ones from Cartel Coin Cards. :(

Edited by tman_ac

Just checked your list, have all pets except for the Frosted Raptor as I went for the Praxon mount first. Missing 3 completed Bounty Contracts for it. So basically I will have 140 once I have the Frosted Raptor: The 37 of your list and 103 from CM stuff. This means with the 10 missing ones from collections there is a total of 150 pets.

And last but not least I am currently at 139/150 whereas I don't ever know if I will get the 10 missing ones from Cartel Coin Cards. :(

Okay, we're on the same page now. :)

I don't count the S-12 Blackbolt, M-7 Razerwire and Flashfire as possessable, therefore I only go with 147 pets, not 150. As soon as someone sees those cartel coin cards in stores, I will mark them as possessable on my spreadsheet, but until then there's no need to think of them as part of the collection.

By your logic, we should also mark the Model Blue Hutt Barge and Model GSS-5C Dustmaker (which are in the Collections on the test server) or the eight new pets from Rakghoul event as possessable, but there's no point in tracking that as unfinished progress if you can't collect them.

I'm sure the bounty event will come back next week or the week after, so you'll be able to get the Frosted Raptor then. So it looks like you are just as far as I am with collecting, except you have the Refer-a-Friend pets while I have the cartel coin pets. :)

Something is weird - just calculated all the pets in my abilities again and it's 138. I have 36/37 of the Pets shown in your list and my Collections tells me I have 103/113. If I count this together I should have 36+103 = 139, but in fact I only have 138. And yes, all the pets unlocked in my collections shows "You already have this item".

So something is odd here. Either one of the pets in your list is as well in the Collections or something else is broken. :D

Something is weird - just calculated all the pets in my abilities again and it's 138. I have 36/37 of the Pets shown in your list and my Collections tells me I have 103/113. If I count this together I should have 36+103 = 139, but in fact I only have 138. And yes, all the pets unlocked in my collections shows "You already have this item".

So something is odd here. Either one of the pets in your list is as well in the Collections or something else is broken. :D

Hm, that's strange. Maybe count your list again if it is really 138, and check if you really have the 36 pets?

Maybe you confused the Little SandCrawler with the Model Sandcrawler? They are two separate pets.

Could be anything really; I am assuming it is an error on your part.

When you play the game in English, you can just compare your abilities panel with the "Currently possessable pets" list in this post. My list should be sorted the same way it shows up in the English client.

Edited by Jerba

I'm sure the bounty event will come back next week or the week after, so you'll be able to get the Frosted Raptor then. So it looks like you are just as far as I am with collecting, except you have the Refer-a-Friend pets while I have the cartel coin pets. :)

Nah, I don't have any of the refer-a-friend pets. Only referred one friend and got the Kurtob Alliance. Have all the old Cartel Coin Card pets. Here are 2 screenshots of my Collections:

Page 1

Page 2

I made a mistake, the F5-SC Fighter is not contained in the collections even though it is a possessable pet from the Refer-a-Friend system.

On the other hand, the Minimech CE is in fact in the collections even though I said it is not.

So once again, this is the updated list of the 37 possessable pets that are not tracked via collections:

Baby Drouk

Blood Drouk

CZ-P9 Miniprobe

CZ-W4 Observer

Crimson Rakling

Deep Wriggler

Desert Kell Drake

Drink Server Probe

Dwedtoof

F5-SC Fighter

Frosted Raptor

Gannifari

Gree Data Core

Hagnoffarl

Hutt Observer

Interrogation Droid

L1-L Defender

L1-L Scout

Lawgriffarl

Little SandCrawler

Lobelisk

Lobelot

M0-GUL Thrall Droid

MCR-100 Miniprobe

Midnight Rakling

Miniature Gray Secant

Mouse Droid

Orokeet

Orosquab

Pale Rakling

Swamp Kell Drake

Taunlet

Taunling

Taunta

The Czerka Eye

Volcanic Kell Drake

Yeh, just calculated it again (like 10th time today :D) and it's 139. So it was indeed an Error on my side. ;)

But there still is some kind of weirdness going on. From what I understand, you are missing the following pets:

Frosted Raptor

Crested Orokeet

Model NovaDive

LU-20 Builder

N4-SW Runner

J9-BH Mercenary

2C-TA Commander

BF-4F Warrior

F5-SC Fighter

Which would leave you with 138 pets, not 139. Did I understand something wrong; do you have a pet from this list?

Edited by Jerba