Angry Wampa - Discusses BIOWARE Customer Support

Thrawler

lulz it wasn't an ad.. It was just like my encounters though lol.

I agree'd 100% Bioware needs to fix there customer service, Thought I'd share it with everyone, and hopefully Bioware sees it and says OH **** LOOK.

Also for everyone who might not know.

for every Ticket you create, your able to give your feedback at this site https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=4239851 just change the ticket number at the end with your ticket number.

After enough negitive Feedback hopefully something gets fixed.

I have called on them twice now and both times they were very good at resolving my issues in a quick manner. Not to discount your situation or anyone else who is not satisfied, but so far I have no reason to be unhappy with them.

I watched your video and do understand your case. I think it is kinda a no brainer to fix the issue with what you presented, BUT is it game breaking that they did not on this occassion? Should you make a video and ask that everyone hate on CS just because they did not help you to your satisfaction?

Fill out the survey, explain your issue in the proper channels and go on about your day. IF the situation happens again, or continues to happen, then I can see you trying to pull everyone else in with you.

:D

watched it, and I'm sorry he rolled need after everyone passed and then likely got yelled at for it so he had to give the item to the other guy, then "made a ticket" that was "ignored" because it didn't exist.

Or i just don't really trust people on youtube.

But ill agree that you should be able to get back into a instance after you have completed it, got disconnected once and couldn't get back in, but that's not actually a bug, just a flaw with their design.