Group Leveling Alternate Characters - Enjoy the Game to its Fullest

Ozarkus

:jawa_eek:To anyone interested:rod_confused_g:

I’m starting another alt leveling group. This is a group of people who level together starting right after their class starting planet. We play 1 to 2 times a week maybe more depending on when everyone can be on. Everyone plays a different class.

:jawa_confused:How it works:

The four of us choose a good time to logon to our alts. We then do missions, including group missions, class missions, and level appropriate Flashpoints. We do this for a set amount of time determined by the four of us. Finally we choose the next time to logon to our alts. If one of us has to leave earlier than expected the group will also log off. We will continue running missions when all of us can play.

:jawa_smile:Benefits:

These characters will be alts so you don’t have to worry about crew skills if you don’t want to, or min maxing, or any other stresses that come with nurturing a main. This is for fun.

Group Missions – We can do all group missions. No spamming general chat and wasting time looking for others.

Flashpoints – We can do every Flashpoint at the appropriate level.

Social Points – We will get a ton of social points and reap their rewards.

No Grind – We will tear through enemies like a hot saber through a tauntaun. That grindy feeling you get when soloing a lot of bad guys should be minimal.

No one will run missions without the group, so we will all be the same level doing the same content. We can take our time and do everything on a planet. The group can also help with class missions. This is not power leveling. We can take our time and enjoy the game together. We wont be skipping or spacebaring through missions.

:jawa_wink:Note: I’ve done this before and I’m currently enjoying playing 1 – 2 times a week with my Sith Empire group. We have a lot of fun joking around and seeing everyone’s class missions.

If this seems like something you would enjoy, read on.:rod_smile_g:

Getting started:

We’ll be playing :sy_republic:The Galactic Republic:sy_republic:

We already have a Jedi Consular (Tank) and a Trooper (Healer).

We need someone to play a Jedi Knight and someone to play a Smuggler.

If you are interested in joining us just send me a Private Message. Here's how:

1. Click my name under my forum avatar.

2. Click the Contact Info Tab.

3. Click Send a private message to Ozarkus

4. Under Title type “I want to join”

5. Under Message Type the Classes and Roles you don’t mind playing, your time zone, and the times you are free to play.

Note: I'm in the USA

6. Then click submit message.

That’s it! :jawa_angel: I’ll get back to you soon with the server we’ll be playing on.:rod_eyes_g:

Edited by Ozarkus

Great benefit to those looking for a more social approach while making the grind so much easier to get through. Not that the grind is bad per say, but having people with you makes it go a lot faster and you can enjoy a good bit of chat should you feel inclined.

Good luck with this! :D

ooogh, I'd be interested in something like this but I feel my schedule won't allow it...I'm doing the same thing with just one local friend of mine and even that is difficult to pull off...we've been at it for at least 3 weeks and are only level 17

good luck to anyone that chooses to do this

:jawa_biggrin: Thank you everyone for your support! I'm still looking for people, so don't hesitate to message me :jawa_wink:

I forgot to mention I'm in the USA. I didn't realize there were not separate forums for different continents. :sul_embarrassed: