Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survivors of Cruise 105: Felucia

LadyKulvax
07.10.2014 , 08:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
STATEMENT: There is no such thing as luck, young sith. There is only variables.As to your identity, it would be quite illogical to reveal it to the multiple jedi who likely survived their landings after having saved your life from that forsaken vessel.

QUERY: I do however, wonder where it is that a "nearly" pure blooded sith has emerged from hiding after all of this time?

ANNOYED STATEMENT: In preparation for my destruction of the vessel I downloaded the ships manifest which included images to go with the names. However, since you were a late addition, I do not know your designation.

*Continues to work on repairing neck joints*

STATEMENT: The ground has begun to vibrate. *looks at surrounding area* We must leave this pod, now. The forest is reacting to our sudden appearance.

*Collects his repair kit and his T-21 light repeating blaser, as well as few additional power cells S1L had scavenged from the escape pod*
"Who and what I am is irrelevant, evading the abominations prowling this jungle is priority number one, come droid your sensors and my eyesight should keep us out of their way. It may be a prudent and logical course of action to find the other survivors."

She wondered about the sole presence she felt earlier, but between them lay a deformed and more aggressive beast, it was an illogical path but one all her heart wanted to follow, her hardened mind warned against it, the droid for what it was worth agreed with the innards of her cranium.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

tunewalker
07.10.2014 , 08:34 AM | #22
After healing some of his wounds, Aquilon was resting when he heard the quiet "come here". He recognized the voice.... it was Karadron, the quiet nature made him realize..... it wasnt focused that was a fairly broad shout out and it was so far away from him he barely heard it.

*Sigh* "Well at least I know where he is." Grumbles the old Jedi

"unfortunately now so does everything else" He says to no one. Grabing his stuff and Leaping as quickly as he can through the tree's and high rocks. He stretches his Senses in the Direction of Karadron, and its as he suspected he is very far out and there are plenty of creature between him and Karadron.... some of them heard that shout and they are already on the move as well some seem angry others curious.

Soon after realizing this, his senses begin to haze and so does his sight. He was exhausted, fighting that Sith and healing his wounds has started to take its tole on the old Jedi, continueing pushing himself could make him pass out.

Aquilon decides to use one of the more curious ones to his advantage. Using his Animal Friendship skill he hitches a ride on it coaxing it to go faster, but allowing his body to rest from the looks of things he was going to need it.

"hopefully I can reach him before something more unsavory happens, but he is a ways off. Darn it, I should never have shown him that, what was he thinking, telling everything to come to him."

Edit: considering Karadron could not sense who the sensitives were, and my character MAY NOT have sensed him at all. Its possible that my character was NOT one of the Sensitives Karadron felt. Though the shout may still have been heard thanks to the broad senses of my Character.

Edit 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI As he grumbles.

Edit 3: character probably hasnt even had enough time to pull out the graph locator.

Edit 4: There are some creatures on this planet that have mild force sensitivity he likely could have shouted to them. Its possible I could use my mind trick or Animal friendship powers to keep them away when I get there.

Edit 5: If I reach Karadron and find him miraculously still alive we will probably be forced to stay put for the night as my character will be exhausted from the day. And he will likely say something along the lines of Touch my graph and I will consider this your trial of the flesh.

StarSquirrel
07.10.2014 , 08:44 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Kae poured her energy into her palm, heating the air molecules surrounding her hand and lighting a fire, this danger would seek her out, and leaving into the jungle with everyone else who was on that vessel was suicide.

She was happy here.

For now.
As dusk approached Fitz awoke and rose out of the crook of the tree he'd been sleeping in. Gazing out across the vast jungle he watched for any signs of life. Smoke he thought. It was coming from a point not terribly far away.

But this wasn't the billowing smoke that signified the wreckage of a ship, rather it was a fire, perhaps set by a survivor or possibly an inhabitant of this planet. As darkness descended the light of the fire was evident to him, and he moved stealthily and quickly towards it.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Silenceo
07.10.2014 , 08:45 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
"Who and what I am is irrelevant, evading the abominations prowling this jungle is priority number one, come droid your sensors and my eyesight should keep us out of their way. It may be a prudent and logical course of action to find the other survivors."

She wondered about the sole presence she felt earlier, but between them lay a deformed and more aggressive beast, it was an illogical path but one all her heart wanted to follow, her hardened mind warned against it, the droid for what it was worth agreed with the innards of her cranium.
STATEMENT: You likely do not wish to venture that way, young sith. If my data archives are correct, and considering it has been 87 years since last I have been on this planet, in that direction lies the Rancor Graveyard. Not a place you would wish to visit.

*S1L scans the surrounding skyline before spotting a column of smoke to the east. He points in the direction of it to direct the sith in the same direction.*

DISCOVERY: One of the survivors has lit a fire it appears, or his pod exploded. Either way, there are likely more supplies to be scavenged from there that we could use to evade the local wild life.

*At the word exploded S1L's voice seemed to be filled with joy at the thought of an organics destruction.*

STATEMENT: As I stated before however, the jungle itself is attempting to reclaim this area, observe.

*Turning back towards the pod, vines from all directions slowly were creeping towards it*

"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

LadyKulvax
07.10.2014 , 08:55 AM | #25
Suddenly she realised as the droid directed her attention, that the planet was playing havoc with her senses, the Jungle Rancor didn't lay between them and the survivor camp, instead the Jungle was telling her that a Rancor was marching towards it's acklay prey. On the one hand wanton destruction and death lit a twisted joy inside her, on the other this presence she felt was incredibly intriguing, so they made their way to the smoke and she hoped she could arrive in time, to do what she wasn't quite sure.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Nalathemaster
07.10.2014 , 08:57 AM | #26
Thorn will Get up from his escape pod, find some high ground and reach out through the force and see if he can find anyone.........At dusk he will settle in for the night and attempt to hid himself, though, he will most likely sleep with one eye open. But he does sense Some other force users, and that intrigues him,he wonders of they will prove ally or foe....

Silenceo
07.10.2014 , 09:03 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Suddenly she realised as the droid directed her attention, that the planet was playing havoc with her senses, the Jungle Rancor didn't lay between them and the survivor camp, instead the Jungle was telling her that a Rancor was marching towards it's acklay prey. On the one hand wanton destruction and death lit a twisted joy inside her, on the other this presence she felt was incredibly intriguing, so they made their way to the smoke and she hoped she could arrive in time, to do what she wasn't quite sure.
*S1L follows the young sith into the jungle, constantly scanning for predators and other dangers. Why this sith was so intent on such an insignificant event he was unsure. He had never quite been able to fully understand either jedi or sith when it came to their illogical decisions.*
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Canino
07.10.2014 , 09:25 AM | #28
Drey'ad felt... alive. Battered and bruised, but alive. And that was good enough for him. He placed a hand on his temple- it was sore. But he had fared with worse before, and come out on top. This headache wouldn't stop him.

The pod itself was in a better condition then he would have expected. Nothing seemed broken or damaged, or at least they didn't on the surface. The human peered through the viewscreen, and took in his surroundings. He saw the jungle, but no ground. Large, expansive mushroom-esque plants went as far as he could see. But still, no ground.

He drew his blaster, and placed the messenger bag with his tools around his shoulder. The knife he slipped into his boot- hidden,but easy access. Then he opened the pod doors.

Of course. Of f****** course.

No wonder he didn't see any jungle floor. He was maybe twenty or thirty feet above it. On his very own mushroom. He sat himself on the edge, feet dangling over. The sun was starting to set, and the flora was glowing in a way he had never seen. Vivid colors shone, and he found himself caught in the beauty.

"No point leaving now," he said to himself.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Aurbere
07.10.2014 , 09:49 AM | #29
Zii Karr awoke in the confines of the escape pod he took as the cruiser began to fall apart. He looked around the pod. The engineers and passengers he had managed to get off the doomed vessel were gone, and he saw the pod door was open. He stepped out of the pod, his feet sinking into the moist jungle floor of the planet Felucia. A short distance away from the pod, Zii saw pools of blood and tattered remnants of uniforms and jumpsuits. He knew immediately that their crash had attracted the unwanted attention of the jungle beasts, and the crew members had been taken by them.

Zii took a moment of silence to grieve for the poor souls, then entered the pod to retrieve his equipment: a wooden quarterstaff, a medkit, and binoculars. He also found a pack of rations enough for three days. He stepped back out of the pod as night began to fall on the jungle world. Towers of smoke north-east and north-west rose to the sky. Were they signals from survivors? Or simply destroyed pods?

Whatever the answer, Zii was not in proper condition to travel in this dangerous environment. This was his first crash landing and he had suffered injuries because of it. His body was bruised and battered. He checked his antiox breath mask and goggles for damage. They were fine.

Zii gathered materials to build a fire, hoping that it would keep the jungle beasts away, and he hoped that whoever caused the ship to crash wasn't in the condition to hunt him down, or worse, the other survivors.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
07.10.2014 , 10:06 AM | #30
Kae stroked Ariana's ear repeatedly. Repetition helped her enter a meditation state, and she enjoyed keeping her Nexu calm, safe. She'd been told the story of the exile many times, and often she'd compare her baby Nexu to Suriks companions. The words of Visas Marr rang clear in her head, the day she'd asked her mother to keep the baby Nexu, Marr had been the push to tip her mothers decision,
"The first companion of many, on your complex journey through life, I feel. Dangerous paths lie before you, keep this beast safe."

Kae suddenly understood what she had meant. Ariana is a tie to her past, her family, the last living thing she had to feel connected to her mother, her father, her family. Visas had known, she was sure, the pained expression the Miralukan had worn around her was proof enough, the tears she had cried before her Mother and Father left for Hoth weren't tears of fear. They were tears of sadness, directed at her dear friend Selina. This was the end, for them at least.

These thoughts had occupied Kaes mind so deeply that she barely noticed the first vision.
Many living things were converging on her location, she saw none of them but she knew them all, what they wanted with her however remained a mystery.

She saw a Rancor, blistered with gashes on its arms attacking several Acklay, but focussing on the mother. As seemed familiar, on her head she wore what looked like a crown, in reality a purple birth marked that glistened atop her head to show her dominance since birth.

She saw herself, playing Pazaak with her dad.
"Repulic senate rules?" He asked, grinning ear. She didn't need to ask why, even he wasn't enough of a gambler to bet against her. She drew her first set of cards, but they weren't Pazaak cards, there were no numbers. Instead, what image glistened it's surface was something of her past, she saw the Jedi temple, the archives, Her mother and father, and lastly, a woman in black robes levitating a triad of deadly violet blades. Darth Traya.
Her father placed a card down, a simple question mark, and the vision was over.

She'd always had a knack for interpretation, coming up with many meanings, but this vision had only one. Knowledge was to be her tool here, but she had to keep her cards close to her chest.
A single tear dropped down her cheek as she realised what this meant, no one else knew what she knew. She was in a whole new time zone, everyone she had loved was gone.

But now was not the time to mourn, as out of the corner of her eye, the matriarchal Acklay appeared.
Her second visions meaning had shown, a Rancor was on its way to her right now, to feast on the Acklay...

She jumped up, frightening Ariana and causing a panic, she quickly gathered her things, but she stopped dead in her tracks.
This Acklay herd was huge, she couldn't control them all without a peaceful state of mind, she couldn't leave this camp to run from the Rancor, as she'd release her grip on the Acklay and be forced to face them too.

She liked her chances against the rancor much more, so she sat back down and prepared.

OOC: IPhone, sorry for any autocorrects.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage