Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Survivors of Cruise 105: Felucia


tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 03:18 PM | #631
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
*S1L glanced out over the fauna and wild that surrounded them.*

STATEMENT: Such worlds as these are not easily bested, Jedi. Even for those trained to survive them.

*The droid then collected a few tools from the shuttle before he began to repair his leg while he waited for the shuttle the other shuttle to arrive. No need for him to be limping the entire way if he could help it.*
*chuckles*
"and yet here we are, still alive" He said, he hoped Jenson was doing well.

Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 03:21 PM | #632
Narrator:

It did not take long for the second shuttle as well as the escort to arrive. Once it had however, all but S1L3NC30 and Aquilon left to dock with the republic ship in orbit. The duo had a few unfinished matters to attend to before they left.

They boarded the shuttle and headed to the location that Aquilon had left the group days earlier.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 04:55 PM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Narrator:

It did not take long for the second shuttle as well as the escort to arrive. Once it had however, all but S1L3NC30 and Aquilon left to dock with the republic ship in orbit. The duo had a few unfinished matters to attend to before they left.

They boarded the shuttle and headed to the location that Aquilon had left the group days earlier.
"S1L, lead these fine men to where you buried Thorn, lets get his body back up to the ship, off this planet and then we can have a proper funeral for him." Aquilon said

"captain" he called out "please get a scan of this area, it looks like some fighting went on here, be on gaurd" he said. Looking up into the sky he signaled for the bomber and fighter escorts to a sweep of the area, he didnt want imperials comming back.

Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 05:08 PM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
"S1L, lead these fine men to where you buried Thorn, lets get his body back up to the ship, off this planet and then we can have a proper funeral for him." Aquilon said

"captain" he called out "please get a scan of this area, it looks like some fighting went on here, be on gaurd" he said. Looking up into the sky he signaled for the bomber and fighter escorts to a sweep of the area, he didnt want imperials comming back.
*With a nod S1L headed into the tree line, the soldiers following close behind. It did not take long for the droid to find where he had marked the grave and for them to dig it up.*

*The body itself looked as if the man was just sleeping, if not for the dagger wounds in his chest and the dried blood stains. S1L gently lifted the Dark Jedi out of his grave.*

*With Thorn in his arms, despite his injuries and the soldiers offering to carry the body, the droid made his way back to the shuttle.*
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker's Avatar


tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 05:43 PM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
*With a nod S1L headed into the tree line, the soldiers following close behind. It did not take long for the droid to find where he had marked the grave and for them to dig it up.*

*The body itself looked as if the man was just sleeping, if not for the dagger wounds in his chest and the dried blood stains. S1L gently lifted the Dark Jedi out of his grave.*

*With Thorn in his arms, despite his injuries and the soldiers offering to carry the body, the droid made his way back to the shuttle.*
As the droid walked past him, Aquilon stopped him a short while

"you did the right thing" He said to S1L "and you have earned my trust, know what that means" He said to the droid.

"Captain!" he called out. "I think it is time to leave, keep up the search, we need to figure out what happened to the others, but its time we moved on. Master Skywalker will be wanting to know what has transpired here" He continued.

Silenceo's Avatar


Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 06:05 PM | #636
Narrator:

The End...?

With Thorn's body with them and the search parties still out to see what happened to the group that both had at one point left behind, the droid and Jedi both made their way to the orbiting Republic vessel.

They did not know what had become of their friends, but one way or another, they would discover the truth...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...