Moments you wish you were recording?

Order-Sixty-Six

I just was running to east node in civil war (snow) as this marauder who just picked up the attack boost was about 35 meters away from our guy who was capping their node. I force pulled, force cloaked, and mind mazed him where he stood. By the time the he unmezzed, we capped, his attack boost wore off, and I solo'd him with some pretty massive hits.

What game changing pvp moments do you wish you had recorded?

Edited by Order-Sixty-Six

7 guys focusing me on huttball from center and i scored.

was epic, 23k full wh JK

ha, I've had a some experiences similar to yours but it they're usually scored super low hp (grass isn't greener as a shadow tank in DPS gear) and a well timed knockback to get the extra 4 meters I needed.

Pull chains.

So fun to see.

Yeah. Even better on a Jugg when you charge, forcepush someone immediately, get pulled backwards, get pulled forwards by sorc, get knocked back off, you charge to friendly, you charge to enemy, you get pulled back again, you get pulled by sorc again, etc. and you probably only move 5 meters with the actual movement key the entire time. I feel like I'm playing a TOR pinball machine.

Excellent use of CC moments as well, such as charge rooting a tank that is guarding a ball carrier, immediately rooting the ball carrier with my other root, and then force choking the healer while the fire takes them both out. Pulling people over walls to separate them from guard and cross healing. (well, before they changed the walls in civil war) I never saw anyone else ever do this move. Climb the wall, wait for the right moment, then jump backwards and pull at the right time and you could pull them over with you onto the other side, where they were free to get beat down without aid.

Moments I generally wish I recorded would probably be me scoring at the last second, or tie breakers where no one can score the entire time. Or defending nodes/stopping caps against half their team for a minute or more by yourself with no help. Or just fights where I am outnumbered and come out ahead in the end by going all out.

(Feel free to skip this next paragraph if you don't want a "cool story, bro" moment)

Actually, I had one of these the other day on my alt scoundrel whose like level 24, defeating a higher level mara and an operative. I opened from range on the mara while sitting in cover so he couldn't charge, threw up my dots (was specced lethality), just as I am about to probe him for some burst, an operative opens on me with knockdown and tries to stunlock me with the other stun, which I break instantly and throw off my mez to get some room. I don't get very far, because the mara now charges and roots me and the operative breaks out of mez while I am vulnerable; I blow my dodge + vanish, as I am suddenly now at 30% of my health left. The operative uses stealth and the mara goes over to cap, and I move behind an obstacle and watch for a second and the operative decides to come out of stealth to help cap thinking I had been chased away. Well, dumb move on his part. I grenade them to stop cap and dot again while sitting in cover; I still don't have much health so I start up a heal, knowing that the operative will not reach me in time and the mara can't charge to interrupt. My dots had now melted the mara down to about 50% health, so I decide to try and stand my ground and burst him down quickly. I move away from the operative and let the mara charge me after I put a probe on him, then land my other melee attacks and I grenade to finish him off and hit the operative moving in. I get hit by him pretty hard and get the low health warning, negating the heal I just did. I have my stun up still so I use it and move away while popping my energy return cooldown. He can't break stun, because he used it on mez and I manage to get beyond 10 meters because I have the run speed on stun talent, so he can't slow me. I melt him down a bit with ranged and wait for my backblast to come back up before I cast a heal and let him reach melee again. He doesn't interrupt in time and I drop my melee on him. At this point we are both extremely low health, but he panics and tries to vanish. Unfortunately, I have a TA so I use my aoe point blank shot and pop him out with good timing and then finish him off while he tries to run away. I most assuredly should have died in that match up, which is why I think it's memorable. The most memorable are when you are against all odds, and still win.

The time I held a bridge in Voidstar against 5 I waited till they had got the bridge then picked up the speed boost in the middle, got 3 of them with my knockback (lol), the 4th I rocket punched off, the 5th I kited till rocket punch was off CD and then boing!!! He was off too :) Edited by Archaar

Yes, pushing into fire its pro, pulling for noobs.:cool:

Agreed, all my favorite moments involve force push.

My current favorite is pushing someone out of mid in Alderaan. When you are below someone on an incline and push them, it really sends them flying! This guy flew up the ramp and over the wall separating mid from west. Then I zoomed out and watched him run all the way back around. :D

One time, my team's ball carrier died at opponent's side of map. I, on my tank Assassin, standing near the edge of the upper platform, pulled the enemy ball carrier and Spiked him... Right onto a fire pit just as it lit up. Very very lucky. Dropping him into pit was COMPLETELY unintentional, but welcome. He died, ball went to me, I turn and run, use Force Speed and Force Shroud, and single-handedly scored the goal. Oh, and we won that game :) Edited by Ardim

Tonight in RWZs, Alderaan Civil War, my shadow teammate set out to cap the left node while I screened (Balance Sage). I hear the call over vent 'Heavy Left!'. Sure enough, here comes 4 Imps around the corner just as I grab the powerup. I force sprint: Stun one, lift one, root one, slow one. It bought the Shadow just enough time to cap, and then we killed them all 4v2. Obviously these weren't the best players out there, but it still felt epic :cool:

Last 20s of a huttball match. Tied score. Enemy turtling with the ball. Killing the ball carrier, he throws it right as a sage on his team does his AoE knockback.

I'm flying away, intercept the pass mid air and as a sniper just procede to land, entrench, shield probe, ballistic shield and evasion my way to victory holding it for the last 10s :p

Huttball, tied scores, 30s left, they had the ball, managed to kill their BC and hold it for like 3 seconds and we won. I had like, 20% of my health left when the timer hit 0.

Civil War. Was close all game with Mid going back and fourth, and they had 2 nodes, we had 1. It was down to the last few hits from either side and whoever had 2 nodes was gonna win. I swear all 16 players were in mid trying to cap, I managed to Ninja it and we won by like, 10 or 20 points left. Best WZ ever.

Pull chains.

So fun to see.

Agreed. The lottery of where your character is going to end up and for how long (1 or 5 seconds before teleporting somewhere else again) is just plain awesomeness, a triumph of this game's programming if you will.

Just remembered a even better moment :D

Huttball. Score was 1 to 1. Enemy Tank Guardian had the ball. Around last 3 seconds or so, he threw the ball directly in front of him (Like a centimeter) while we're all stacked on him trying to bring him down and one of my teammates caught the ball. I lol'ed so hard :D. Saddest part for them was that the Guardian had enough health to last the few seconds remaining.

1. The Huttball match in which my team started to loss 4-0, but we grind up to 4-4 in the last 5min, and moreover our 4th goal had been scored 3s before match end which gave us automatic win because we were still considered as the ball carrier even if the ball reset.

2. The huttball match in which I solo stopped the ennemy ball carrier which were solo as well but he was going to score. I just joined the match, and stopped him at the last fire (force wave while stealthing yeah !). No need to say he died burned. But after, i ran up to their scoring line without anybody noticing me nor from my team, nor from the ennemy team. Fast version : I joined, then 10s after i saved my team, then 45s after i scored.

3. Voidstar, 2 guys opened the east bridge, with my Shadow i pulled one just in the pit from their back (no need to push him back after, i put myself at the very limit). Then the other one notice i pulled his mate. This one was a mara so leaped to me... but since i was already at the very limit, and since leaping makes you be in front of the target... yeah, he instantaneously died by falling in the pit because he leaped to me. LOLed so much of how the situation could be so funny and really wished i had recorded this. This mara had done a genuine EPIC FAIL.

Edited by Altheran

3. Voidstar, 2 guys opened the east bridge, with my Shadow i pulled one just in the pit from their back (no need to push him back after, i put myself at the very limit). Then the other one notice i pulled his mate. This one was a mara so leaped to me... but since i was already at the very limit, and since leaping makes you be in front of the target... yeah, he instantaneously died by falling in the pit because he leaped to me. LOLed so much of how the situation could be so funny and really wished i had recorded this. This mara had done a guenine EPIC FAIL.

^This made my day.

7 guys focusing me on huttball from center and i scored.

was epic, 23k full wh JK

Same thing happened to me on my healer operative while carrying the ball in huttball, this was pre 1.2 though (when healers were "OP").

I love playing my sage in voidstar. I let my teammates run in front of me across the bridge. When one gets knocked off, I love to pull them back up before they die. A little trick I learned from watching Bestworld's videos. Its not as hard as it looks when you see it coming ahead of time but it always impresses your teammates.

yday someone on my team was at the enemy goal line on huttball and he got knockbacked off the edge just as someone passed while i leaped to the guy that did the knockback and intercepted the intercept. Then i got pulled off the edge by a shadow or vg then someone else managed to get to goal line in time so i passed the ball to him and scored. It was a pretty epic sequence :cool:

Any time where I've killed 2 people defending solo and then capped. One time with my sent I solo'd a dude, intercepted the ball, transcendance'd into their pit, lept up to an enemy, guarded by the forced my way over the goal line and then got away intact with cloak. Too much fun. Edited by dcgregorya