Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Chaori
10.25.2012 , 10:30 PM | #731
Just logged onto Master Dar'Nala, 3:30pm and there are currently 6 people on the fleet.

Please do something about our server pop before those 6 people re-roll on a US server like the rest.

laz_AU
10.25.2012 , 10:32 PM | #732
Well i think it is quite relevant to our thread; as i posted on the community round up thread
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

Grisdale
10.25.2012 , 11:03 PM | #733
/signed

Grizzy

<BOSS> GM

Setsugetsuka
10.25.2012 , 11:35 PM | #734
Still don't see why people aren't just rerolling in the meantime whilst waiting for Bioware to do something. If you reroll all within a certain time period as well, you'll all be at the same level and will be able to experience the game together, surely that beats just sitting around on fleet waiting for Bio to pull their finger out of their butts.

At this rate, you can even use the XP boosts from the cash shop if you're going to complain about having to grind to 50.

denpic
10.26.2012 , 12:04 AM | #735
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
Still don't see why people aren't just rerolling in the meantime whilst waiting for Bioware to do something. If you reroll all within a certain time period as well, you'll all be at the same level and will be able to experience the game together, surely that beats just sitting around on fleet waiting for Bio to pull their finger out of their butts.

At this rate, you can even use the XP boosts from the cash shop if you're going to complain about having to grind to 50.
Virtually everyone has already but we still want action our mains are stuck on a dead server
And check the proactive solution to Apac servers thread on the server page
EOL Marster Dar Nala
ULAC Dalbora

Evgen
10.26.2012 , 02:33 AM | #736
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post

I don't know, when I get bad service I don't look for a way to keep using the same bad service that is inconvenient.
Especially while I'm still paying for said service. Why do only APAC users have to reroll to play on a populated server.
We have enough population in APAC for 1 decent server, not a great server. EA/Bioware has the means to do something about it. They just refuse to. They won't even explain their reasoning and apologize.
No, I won't go out of my way to fix their problem.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Setsugetsuka
10.26.2012 , 04:52 AM | #737
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
I don't know, when I get bad service I don't look for a way to keep using the same bad service that is inconvenient.
Especially while I'm still paying for said service. Why do only APAC users have to reroll to play on a populated server.
We have enough population in APAC for 1 decent server, not a great server. EA/Bioware has the means to do something about it. They just refuse to. They won't even explain their reasoning and apologize.
Okay then, YOU can stop playing, sometimes you're going to have to be a little initiative when it comes to issues as other people aren't going to always live up to their responsibilities. Anyone else who wants to contribute to making a main APAC server can do so, I would gladly make a new alt to experience the fresh influx of lower leveled peeps.

killer_kam
10.26.2012 , 05:05 PM | #738
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
This is my thought as well. All that time and effort I put into those characters on Gav Daragon, I don't want to lose that just because Bioware can't do their job.

It comes back to having "fun", what Bioware is (or isn't) doing is making the game not fun. I do not want to play it when they act this way. The thought of re-rolling on another server doesn't sound like fun at all. If that's the only option Bioware will give me then I don't wish to play this game any more as it would no longer be fun for me.

Having said that, right now they've not even stated that. They've left us in this disgusting limbo place. Horrid customer service. If I was running Bioware I'd be kicking these Customer Service rep's asses.

scullzomben
10.26.2012 , 05:06 PM | #739
Actually got to pug an EC last night, granted it was only story.

Though, first time in weeks. Was awesome. Now, I wonder if I can do it on any of my other seven lvl 50's this week.

winterau
10.26.2012 , 07:53 PM | #740
Still no reply?

Your new improved communication is a joke Joveth.

Quit your job if you are that bad at something as core as communicating with the community you are supposed to be managing!
Bioware you need to resolve the Oceanic server issues:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5313961
Stop ignoring your customers!