Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the heck

ufarax
05.17.2019 , 04:58 PM | #1
So I decided to create a new Powertech, not an instant level 65 but a level 1. I get to level 10, activate my Hutt holo statue, am hyped up to get my Jet Charge, I click on the statue and no Jet Charge at level 10, so I select to view all, and I noticed that you do not receive Jet Charte until level 59. It has been a long time since I leveled a Powertech, I thought you got JC much earlier. Now I'm just sad, the story is pretty good though...darn you faulty memory.

"That's it man, game over man, game over"

PiiTarr
05.18.2019 , 01:59 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ufarax View Post
So I decided to create a new Powertech, not an instant level 65 but a level 1. I get to level 10, activate my Hutt holo statue, am hyped up to get my Jet Charge, I click on the statue and no Jet Charge at level 10, so I select to view all, and I noticed that you do not receive Jet Charte until level 59. It has been a long time since I leveled a Powertech, I thought you got JC much earlier. Now I'm just sad, the story is pretty good though...darn you faulty memory.

"That's it man, game over man, game over"
Your memory is not faulty, you did get it much earlier before BW changed it a few years back. For me, the change to level 59 made Powertech less fun to level.