A few questions some spoilers up to chapter 6 but please no spoilers!

KiriKaneko

So I'm playing and I'm a bit confused. I did the scion part and it seems Valkorion really is in my head and not a delusion. I have a few questions before I continue because I feel like I misunderstood some things

1) Is Valkorion The Emperor Vititate? He doesn't look or act anything like him, Lana and Marr seem to think he is really that evil "world devourer" but if they hadnt said anything I would never have known, he just seems like a powerful and cynical old guy

2) What does Valkorion want with me? Don't tell me if I'm not supposed to know yet, I just get the feeling I am supposed to know. From what he has said the impression I got is that I have a special trait about me that allows me to resist light and dark side mental corruption, it means I can't have my destiny controlled by the force, and it means I am capable of ascending to godhood like he has. Valkorion is in love with me and wants to make me a God like him so he lured me out and had me kill him simply so he could send his soul inside me and turn me into a god like him. But that seems weird since he apparently hated me before

3) What's that accepting Valkorion power all about? Am I to understand that accepting his power repeatedly will make me a God like him? He likes it when I accept it and gets upset when I refuse. I refused the first time, accepted to save Lana and then refused to skip a boss fight and then found out it really is him. On the one hand I don't mind having the power to become a God if I can use that power to put a stop to all the wars, but if he's priming me to do that absorb all life thing then that's no good as I would never accept that, or it could be that he wants to possess me which is weird because then why would he get himself killed by me just to possess me?

As for this last one... if I aren't supposed to know yet then I would like to be spoiled a bit. On the one hand I want to find it out for myself, but on the other hand I don't want to have to start the entire game all over again because I made decisions I deeply regret and ruined my character somehow. This isn't some 20 hour long RPG it's a super long MMO and I really cannot be bothered doing all that again because I missed out on the chance to become a God with no penalty or because I was somehow ruined by him. However, I only want to know what the conquences of rejecting or accepting his power is

So I'm playing and I'm a bit confused. I did the scion part and it seems Valkorion really is in my head and not a delusion. I have a few questions before I continue because I feel like I misunderstood some things

1) Is Valkorion The Emperor Vititate? He doesn't look or act anything like him, Lana and Marr seem to think he is really that evil "world devourer" but if they hadnt said anything I would never have known, he just seems like a powerful and cynical old guy

2) What does Valkorion want with me? Don't tell me if I'm not supposed to know yet, I just get the feeling I am supposed to know. From what he has said the impression I got is that I have a special trait about me that allows me to resist light and dark side mental corruption, it means I can't have my destiny controlled by the force, and it means I am capable of ascending to godhood like he has. Valkorion is in love with me and wants to make me a God like him so he lured me out and had me kill him simply so he could send his soul inside me and turn me into a god like him. But that seems weird since he apparently hated me before

3) What's that accepting Valkorion power all about? Am I to understand that accepting his power repeatedly will make me a God like him? He likes it when I accept it and gets upset when I refuse. I refused the first time, accepted to save Lana and then refused to skip a boss fight and then found out it really is him. On the one hand I don't mind having the power to become a God if I can use that power to put a stop to all the wars, but if he's priming me to do that absorb all life thing then that's no good as I would never accept that, or it could be that he wants to possess me which is weird because then why would he get himself killed by me just to possess me?

As for this last one... if I aren't supposed to know yet then I would like to be spoiled a bit. On the one hand I want to find it out for myself, but on the other hand I don't want to have to start the entire game all over again because I made decisions I deeply regret and ruined my character somehow. This isn't some 20 hour long RPG it's a super long MMO and I really cannot be bothered doing all that again because I missed out on the chance to become a God with no penalty or because I was somehow ruined by him. However, I only want to know what the conquences of rejecting or accepting his power is

1. Yes, as far as we no.

2. No one knows except Bioware.

3. No one knows except Bioware.

We know exactly nothing about what's really going on with Vitiate/Valkorion, what he wants, and what the consequences of playing along with him or refusing him are.

Edited by Cythereal