Guild Summit

Jarlgon

As the title states, I am trying to get a guild summit going for both Imps and Reps so we can decide on what to do as a server. Proposed time is 5pm AEDST on Sunday 28th October. It will be in-game only. Edited by Jarlgon

my guild has mumble, even though no one uses it now as most are either inactive or rerolled on Dalborra. We'll decide on the day. I think a dual meeting with Imps on one voice server and Reps on another, would work. Then use in game chat for cross faction messages.

Damn. :/ unfortunately I have something on Sunday that doesn't finish until 6pm AEDST so will not be able to make it. I'll send as many of my guild officers along as can make it though. Would be great to have something like this happen on a semi regular basis though to get some intra server communication happening, maybe even some rp/events?

Julls

(Jullusess, Guildmistress of Council of Reconciliation.)

We should all use the same chat channel, it would make alot more sense than using one for each faction. An Agenda would be nice as would a chairperson and scribe so we aren't just talking off subject or talking over each other like fktrds. I suggest we post agenda items on here and 1 hr before the meeting I can consolidate the items and make an agenda. I'll link it in chat when we meet. I don't mind chairing or facilitating the meeting but I we'll need a volunteer for scribe as I'm terrible at that task.

Before we begin the serious discussions it would be of value to have a round of introductions from the GM's present so we know which guilds are represented. A simple intro such as your guild name, faction, your name your officers present and size your guild roster and current active players at peak times should suffice.

I would like to add the following to the agenda

Server Population Concerns and possible AP server merge

(general information gathering about what people's concerns and thoughts. please note solutions and possible actions can be discussed as another matter I just want to hear what everyone's thoughts on the matter)

Ranked PvP Times

Also join the server Facebook Group so we can co-ordinate our activities better... chk out last nights ranked pvp drinking gmae :D

http://www.facebook.com/groups/GavDaragon/

Edited by Maori_Guy

I think it would be good to discuss all group activities including FPs, PvP and Ops.

I'd also like to add RP on the agenda as the regular events have all but fallen apart. Dawn RPs internally but it would be nice to get more people involved.

Alright. Double post, but thought I'd put this up there so people are aware: the guild summit had alot more attendees than we thought, but there's alot of things we've organized. Obominous from Sun Guard will be posting the conclusion of our meeting. Thanks to everyone who attended.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another Guild Summit this Sunday at 5pm adest. Details are on the new server site

http://gav-daragon.enjin.com/home

Sign up to the new site and GMs are welcome at the Summit if you can't make it assign a proy, there is an agenda thread on the forums if issues need to be raised. I'm impressed at how well the community is going and although there have been a few teething concerns we are pulling together and its working.

Pvp has made a comeback and there is more people involved in engaging content.