So is there any point in keeping these quests?

OldVengeance

So I only had 2 characters doing the Rakghoul stuff and both of them were inside the tunnels when it ended and were transported back to the fleet. They both had outstanding quests that are done but not turned in. Should I just drop the quests? Edited by OldVengeance

The event will eventually return (though it could be months) and you'll probably be able to turn them in when it does.

However, let's be honest... it's not that hard to re-do them if you have to and the reward is modest at best, so if you've got plenty of space in your quest log, hang on to them but if not, dump 'em and do 'em again next time.

The next time the event appears it probably won't be on Snorederaan again, more likely it will be on one of the two other planets. I assume you have to turn in the missions at the mission drop box where you got them, so you might be stuck with those in your log for a long long time.

So I only had 2 characters doing the Rakghoul stuff and both of them were inside the tunnels when it ended and were transported back to the fleet. They both had outstanding quests that are done but not turned in. Should I just drop the quests?

Someone told me you can still enter the tunnels from Alderaan. If that's true, enter the tunnels, start running for the turn in box, but make sure you log out before the 10 second countdown finishes to send you back to fleet. Log back in and you should have another 10 second countdown. Do it a couple times and you should be able to make it to the turn in box (although I don't know if it will actually let you turn them in).

So I only had 2 characters doing the Rakghoul stuff and both of them were inside the tunnels when it ended and were transported back to the fleet. They both had outstanding quests that are done but not turned in. Should I just drop the quests?

As long as it isn't one of the Ops quests, then I would abandon them. When the event returns and you go to grab a set of dailies again all that you're going to do is be done with the few you have for that day. The quests will go on cool down right when you turn them in. So the only thing you're saving yourself is maybe fifteen minutes or so in time. You will not gain any more reputation or commendations as you'll need to turn them in and have them go on CD right away any way. So just abandon them. There is no telling when the event will return.

I'd keep them, just in case. Or at least the more important one(s).

I had keps the Gree quest where you'd have to battle all 3 "Event bosses" through half an year (or how long that was) into the next event. And I was glad ( and kind of proud, even ;) ) that I had done it.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer