Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is there an accepted "marked order of priority"?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Is there an accepted "marked order of priority"?

Severith's Avatar


Severith
09.13.2018 , 04:01 PM | #11
I give guildmates the cog of shame when I'm on a toon they don't know about.

Banderal's Avatar


Banderal
09.13.2018 , 07:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Severith View Post
I give guildmates the cog of shame when I'm on a toon they don't know about.
The cog of shame... hahaha. Wait, does that mean when I go down last in an arena it's NOT because of my awesome skill? It's because I got marked as inconsequential with the cog of shame?

Anyway, thanks for answers. I guess if everyone is marked and no one bothers to say why they marked anyone, I'll just assume the target-star order. I knew shield was commonly used for tanks. I didn't realize that the green saber was common for healers. Interesting.
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF

-Bob-'s Avatar


-Bob-
09.13.2018 , 08:19 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
The cog of shame... hahaha. Wait, does that mean when I go down last in an arena it's NOT because of my awesome skill? It's because I got marked as inconsequential with the cog of shame?
In case you're serious..the enemy team cant see marks that are placed by your own team. I do suspect sarcasm and think you already know this fact, i'm just so used to dealing with ignorance surrounding pvp lately i jump to conclusions.
apologies
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Banderal's Avatar


Banderal
09.14.2018 , 05:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
In case you're serious..the enemy team cant see marks that are placed by your own team. I do suspect sarcasm and think you already know this fact, i'm just so used to dealing with ignorance surrounding pvp lately i jump to conclusions.
apologies
Yep, I knew that. But thanks for making sure.

My sarcasm was actually directed at the enemy marking me with the cog, which, of course, I can't see those. It's like an old D&D comic I saw, where a character is walking along and suddenly stops all nervous, "I think I just failed a spot check!" In this game it's, "I think I just felt an enemy mark put on me!"
Ingracious, TheMightyQuinn, Rockin Robin - SS
Slippery When'wet - SF

MackPol's Avatar


MackPol
09.14.2018 , 06:06 AM | #15
Back in the day we used :
target = primary target
flame = secondary target
star = cc
shield = tank/cc
cog = ignore
saber = we used for healer

It seems to work generally in arenas atm too.