DON'T TRANSFER! Boycott Transfer!

undiess

Hi all,

I personally transferred to Ebon Hawk, but I don't want you all to have to pay. Take advantage of the 12xp starting May 4th to level on the servers you want to be on.

If anything, only transfer one character to specific servers (it will "mule" your whole legacy over, including strongholds) so all your new characters can benefit. Then just boycott PoT5 until Bioware does something about it.

If you pay for the transfer, you are paying them to keep that server a deadzone. I regret moving all my characters, waste of money sent right to Bioware.

Edited by undiess

Great suggestion. I think I'm going to take your advice and build an alt on a different server so I don't have all my eggs in one basket.

Any suggestions on where to go?

I do a little of everything, but I want to make sure I can still do open world pvp if I transfer somewhere.

Next priority for me would be the ability to hop in pug's to do fps & ops.

Thanks for the suggestion.

In regards to where to go, that is a tricky decision. I chose Ebon Hawk for two reasons: I'm east coast, and it is the highest overall populated east coast server, regardless of server ruleset. I didn't care if I lost OW-PvP because I wanted more people to play with in general.

Harbinger is also a good choice.

When looking for ranked PvP, that is very tough. It's hard to gauge which server has the healthiest overall queue. Bastion might have a lot of queue pops but how many trolls? PoT5 suffered badly from trolls for awhile, but from what I hear has gotten much better in that regard. I saw some numbers that a player posted on reddit regarding the ranked matches played and PoT5 wasn't doing too bad there, I just can't remember which servers beat PoT5. I think Shadowlands and Bastion. But, when I think of Shadowlands overall, I thought (and could be wrong) that their overall population wasn't doing so great either.

The decision is weighted and revolves around what is important to you. Check out the server health and numbers if you can on the times you play (thats what is important, it's a selfish decision in a way, so you have to scope it around the times that matter to you).

But, I regret spending Real life money to fund Bioware keeping PoT5 how it is even longer. They got a lot of cartel coins from my impatient self moving 16 characters. Only do that if you really are unhappy with PoT5, because it seems like as long as people pay to transfer they will not do anything.

Its too late for me, I transferred. Save yourselves!

...Well partially true. My 6-7 true main toons are still on pot5. And my 12 maxed alts are now being played as my ''mains'' on 2 other servers.

Edited by SOULCASTER

In principle, I wanted to join you in this boycott. But my desire to have fun in game with a populated server is worth the 1800 cartel coins on my main characters. Sorry guys. I'm leaving, and so is Pax Republica. We may be feeding into Bioware's hands, but for us it's worth the money. We as a guild have been stagnant because the server has been stagnant, and we are hoping to find new life, new friends, new allies, and new recruits on Ebon Hawk.

Good luck.

In principle, I wanted to join you in this boycott. But my desire to have fun in game with a populated server is worth the 1800 cartel coins on my main characters. Sorry guys. I'm leaving, and so is Pax Republica. We may be feeding into Bioware's hands, but for us it's worth the money. We as a guild have been stagnant because the server has been stagnant, and we are hoping to find new life, new friends, new allies, and new recruits on Ebon Hawk.

Good luck.

Damn! I was hoping you guys would come to the Shadowlands!

How's pub side over there?

I don't know, I main imperials there. I HAVE 3x 60 pubs, but only play them every now and then. I hear there are some solid pub players over here, and sometimes pubs do dominate the regs from time to time, but I'm in a lot of imp on imp matches here mostly....which are hit or miss. My team is either dominating or getting dominated. There aren't too many close matches.

But its still enjoyable here for sure.

I don't know, I main imperials there. I HAVE 3x 60 pubs, but only play them every now and then. I hear there are some solid pub players over here, and sometimes pubs do dominate the regs from time to time, but I'm in a lot of imp on imp matches here mostly....which are hit or miss. My team is either dominating or getting dominated. There aren't too many close matches.

But its still enjoyable here for sure.

I'm so bored of imp <_> JC is ehhh not very good for pub side. I guess I could go harbinger where supposedly there's a lot of pub players but its west coast. Pings not bad for me but the time difference would suck.

I'm so bored of imp <_> JC is ehhh not very good for pub side. I guess I could go harbinger where supposedly there's a lot of pub players but its west coast. Pings not bad for me but the time difference would suck.

Last time I was on the harb, a few months back, republic DOMINATED over there. F'ing DOMINATED. You had to work your butt off to win matches on imperial hahahah. So I think republic there would be easy mode, but that's up to you. Depends what you're looking for. I enjoyed harb a lot. I just didn't like the 3 hour delay in prime queue times, becuase I'm east coast.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Last time I was on the harb, a few months back, republic DOMINATED over there. F'ing DOMINATED. You had to work your butt off to win matches on imperial hahahah. So I think republic there would be easy mode, but that's up to you. Depends what you're looking for. I enjoyed harb a lot. I just didn't like the 3 hour delay in prime queue times, becuase I'm east coast.

You definitely will win in PvP on Pub, a LOT more than Imp on Harb. But the Imp side of Harb is more elite when it comes to PvE/Ops.

So just depends on what you want to play, which side you roll/login on that day. lol

You definitely will win in PvP on Pub, a LOT more than Imp on Harb. But the Imp side of Harb is more elite when it comes to PvE/Ops.

So just depends on what you want to play, which side you roll/login on that day. lol

Not looking for easy wins, but it just would be nice to play on a server where republic is represented a little bit. I don't mind my imp toons but I kind of miss playing my pub toons. I hear they only do well in regs though and ranked is all imp. *sigh*

Not looking for easy wins, but it just would be nice to play on a server where republic is represented a little bit. I don't mind my imp toons but I kind of miss playing my pub toons. I hear they only do well in regs though and ranked is all imp. *sigh*

We have lost 1 match in the few I've played on my lowbie over there. Again not high enough level to run ranked yet.

I do know that the GM of the guild I'm in will run Ranked on pub side, during peak times at that, just for conquest...which I am not a fan of that. (Dude is one of the dumbest GM's I've seen! lol) But I don't know if they win or not. lol