Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Damask_Rose
04.17.2020 , 06:41 PM | #8891
Quote: Originally Posted by Sixxelaa View Post
Hello! Iíve been playing this game for three months and Iím super glad thereís actually Quinn lovers here <3 Everywhere I go people hate him, so itís really amazing to find people who think like me here <3
You can find a whole lot of Quinn love if you poke around fan writing sites and Tumblr
My name is Milind. I checked it again and can confirm you there is no bug with any companion in the game.

Sarova
04.18.2020 , 01:33 PM | #8892
Hello! Iíve been playing this game for three months and Iím super glad thereís actually Quinn lovers here <3 Everywhere I go people hate him, so itís really amazing to find people who think like me here <3
980 pages can't be wrong!! We are a dedicated bunch.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treatsô
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

RameiArashi
04.18.2020 , 01:44 PM | #8893
Replaying the Sith Warrior story on a new character. I'm noticing how tries to lead your astray in chapter 3.. For example he's clearly hoping it will take you a long time on your second tirp to Hoth. And is disappointed when you remember someone on Hoth who can help you.

When he claims to want to leave because his relationship with female warrior is against regulations, there should be option to approve his transfer so he has to come up with an excuse for staying.

I've never wanted to kill Quinn. Don't see myself doing it.

Dylinrae
04.19.2020 , 02:03 AM | #8894
Hi, welcome to the club! Quinn is still the best, and he always will be.
He was the main reason I started playing when the game was released, after seeing videos of him on Youtube.
My life for the Empire! Quinnmancer

"I joined to serve the Empire and its people." - Imperial Agent

PaxSithari
04.20.2020 , 08:01 PM | #8895
Welcome welcome!!! Quinn is one of the most interesting characters in the game. And psh, the haters can take a walk. They're jealous they don't have an army of fans like Quinn does.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik
RIP The Shadowlands

Sixxelaa
04.21.2020 , 09:21 AM | #8896
I completely agree with you, heís the most interesting companion/romance tbh, beyond his good looks actually. I realized thereís even a guild?? How can I join in?
I play mainly on Darth Malgus and Star Forge so hopefully itís not on Satele Shan xD

Damask_Rose
04.21.2020 , 11:09 AM | #8897
I completely agree with you, heís the most interesting companion/romance tbh, beyond his good looks actually. I realized thereís even a guild?? How can I join in?
I play mainly on Darth Malgus and Star Forge so hopefully itís not on Satele Shan xD
We are on Star Forge, Empire side. Search for Quinnmancer in the friends tab and send a whisper to anyone who's online. We are a small guild, but friendly.
My name is Milind. I checked it again and can confirm you there is no bug with any companion in the game.

feylyndiira
04.22.2020 , 01:47 PM | #8898
OMG...I haven't been to the forums in...probably over a year now and this thread is still going?! That's amazing!!
So happy to see the Quinn love is still going strong!
Crimson and Ebony
A Tale of the Sith Warrior

tashamille
05.31.2020 , 03:29 PM | #8899
Hi guys

I am still so angry that they didnít do much more content with Quinn

No matter your dark or light alignment, no matter your gender, he devotes himself to serving you no matter what. Even if you side with the Republic on Iokath you can recruit him to the Alliance, an option not available with Elara Dorne and Troopers who go Empire-side.

You are Malavaiís favorite person in the entire galaxy, he counted down your time apart down to the minute and youíre telling me he wouldnít spend much time with Sith Warrior and give him more reactions?

ZedaEkraa
06.18.2020 , 06:12 PM | #8900
Omg I'm just discovering this thread and it gave me LIFE!!!
I've been thirsting over Quinn for a month now xD I'm so glad to see more ppl loving him!