A Suggestion for Armor/Weapon Bundles...

... I'm going to use my force users for examples since they're my mains.

For example, let us look at the Executioner bundle with I believe the Sovereign Executioner and the Executioner's Warstaff. This bundle, the weapon is good for Shadows and Assassins, but myself I'd like it for my Sorcers//Warriors, but I don't want to use up so much CCs for the armor, and the single bladed Executioner's Maw.

Side note to try to help explain, I think it's perfect for my Warrior, but I can't use the Warstaff, there is the Executioner's Maw, which I could buy, I just don't think it's fair for, let's say, Shadows/Assassins to be able to purchase the bundle for quite a bit cheaper than buying the Executioner's Maw and Armor Set individually. Not that I have anything against Shadow's/Assassin's, I have those two, but I have them decked in the gear, and I'm trying to plan out a few characters before new content.

Side note, I think this is perfect for my assassin but don't want to purchase separately when the bundle is cheaper. It just doesn't seem fair.

Another example, I believe it is called the Elite Guard bundle and includes the Crimson Talon armor with the Twisted fang lightsaber. Now, there is also a Twisted Fang Dualsaber, so why not offer an additional bundle that also includes the Dualsaber.

Another example, Tribal Champion set which includes the armor of the same name, and the Tribal Champion's Glaive, something again useable by Shadows/Assassins. There is a Tribal Champion's Blade, but again, I wouldn't want to use up so much CC's buying individually.

Basically, in short, I'm saying, the armor/weapon bundles accomadate maybe a particular class. If there is a weapon variation, why not offer additional bundles with the additional weapon variations. I'm willing to buy stuff but... not separately at a higher price when certain bundles of the armors/weapons for particular classes are a steal compared to buying individually.

Edited by absolutetristan