@Player'Two

Abbrachmann

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you tired of having my **** in your mouth?

I mean bro I get you're obsessed with me.... but give it a rest... I gave you as many IRL tips as I could give..

I have no more for you.

YOUR obsession game is too stronk.

Edited by MoveTheRanks

what is this thread even about!?!

its about heff to be mad.

Edit: also defined as "weirdo thinks everyone's obsessed about him because its really easy to troll him into spamming your char with whispers for 20 minutes while you just watch and occasionally respond with y u heff to be mad."

Edited by Abbrachmann

its about heff to be mad.

Edit: also defined as "weirdo thinks everyone's obsessed about him because its really easy to troll him into spamming your char with whispers for 20 minutes while you just watch and occasionally respond with y u heff to be mad."

Sounds like you lead a productive life.

Anyways though, y u heff to be mad. Still no response.

I am looking to write new book on ez mode trolling, need this answer for topic discussion of how to bait.

Yup, because spending 20 minutes of your time spamming whispers to me is productive amirite?

Meanwhile I enjoyed my warzones with friends while we all got a good laugh out of how desperate you are to prove that you are financially superior to everyone. I had a pretty entertaining night.

Edited by Abbrachmann

If anyone is mad it's you, wasting your own time to dick ride me more starting threads.... I'm glad I can entertain you though.

I've started one thread about you, it being this one, and its literally "why you heff to be mad".

Pls answer, why you heff to be mad.

Can I call you eliteduelist btw?

You seem very upset, gonna start a witch hunt now?

Edited by Abbrachmann

Anyways though, y u heff to be mad. Still no response.

I am looking to write new book on ez mode trolling, need this answer for topic discussion of how to bait.

Yup, because spending 20 minutes of your time spamming whispers to me is productive amirite?

Meanwhile I enjoyed my warzones with friends while we all got a good laugh out of how desperate you are to prove that you are financially superior to everyone. I had a pretty entertaining night.

Last time I engaged you in a talk you ran out like a little ***** cause you couldn't handle the heat.

I'll continue to "think" you're obsessed as you create threads about me, stalk me in game, etc. Sounds like you're totally doing it for the laughs. I get I'm a good looking guy and all.. but homie don't play dat. You need to step off my dick, just for a little bit.

Last time I engaged you in a talk you ran out like a little ***** cause you couldn't handle the heat.

I'll continue to "think" you're obsessed as you create threads about me, stalk me in game, etc. Sounds like you're totally doing it for the laughs. I get I'm a good looking guy and all.. but homie don't play dat. You need to step off my dick, just for a little bit.

You mean when acid muted you and you kept talking then thought I was ignoring you because I couldn't hear you?

That was pretty sweet imo.

I've started one thread about you, it being this one, and its literally "why you heff to be mad".

Pls answer, why you heff to be mad.

Can I call you eliteduelist btw?

You seem very upset, gonna start a witch hunt now?

1 thread to many american psycho

I fear for my life *********** stalker.

You mean when acid muted you and you kept talking then thought I was ignoring you because I couldn't hear you?

That was pretty sweet imo.

Nah bro, you were throwing a fit. me and broxx talked about it the next day.

you were like a wounded kitty kat... in the corner.. waiting for help

im sure you got a huge sigh of relief as acid moved me.

"Thats just waht I do... I'm a dick" - OPFOTM

Prob because no one IRL *********** likes you. but as Isaid earlier.. i have no more IRL tips to give you.

you're not worthy stalker

dude what is breakfast??? they are talking smack to the CREATOR OF GOOD TALK

this is just... wow. Everyone's on your side P2, use currency display, it's super effective on poor people like that guy from the brunch club over there

I'm sure you know all about that with your "liquid assets"....