OH My God

Cary

If everyone got in people would cry about queues and lag

Poor Bioware are damned if they do, and damned if they don't

For someone who entered the first wave on the first day, its been a smooth beautiful entry to the game

Learn to pre-order early next time?

I see mainly 2 types of people on this forum, those who are frustrated and can't play so somewhat immaturely vent about it here.

Then there's even less mature ones who berate and insult the above people. Yes you 'adults' who think you are superior.

I see mainly 2 types of people on this forum, those who are frustrated and can't play so somewhat immaturely vent about it here.

Then there's even less mature ones who berate and insult the above people. Yes you 'adults' who think you are superior.

This! 1000x This! Can we stop with this stupid threads now?

If everyone got in people would cry about queues and lag

Poor Bioware are damned if they do, and damned if they don't

For someone who entered the first wave on the first day, its been a smooth beautiful entry to the game

Learn to pre-order early next time?

Ahahahahaha... hahaha... ha!

Love it.

The amount of crying on the forums about early access is overwhelming. Grow up and wait for your email to get in and shut up whining, it's doing my head in.

Must be nice living in North Korea where people have to obey their superiors like yourself or go to jail.

I on the other hand live in US, where I can say whatever I damn well please, how many times I damn well please and to whomever I damn well please.

Must be nice living in North Korea where people have to obey their superiors like yourself or go to jail.

I on the other hand live in US, where I can say whatever I damn well please, how many times I damn well please and to whomever I damn well please.

Unless it's harassment. Then you could go to jail! or... or... get banned from the forums! :eek:

Statements like that make me laugh, as people don't seem to understand that not everyone has a few extra dollars to spend at the drop of a hat.

Well, since you're actually charged the cost of the game until it actually ships... everybody pays at the same time (unless you count that $5 origin takes). So if you pre-order at some point, you could have pre-ordered at any point.