Worst Shadow in SWTOR History?

Cosch

It's not that you are bad, it's rather that you are not geared. The reason I was so rude to you is because you should mind your own business. If you were smart you would of asked me for some advice instead.

beat this guy a billion hp to 0 on my sentinel not even close worst meal of the day

Atleast you're not like this guy. He has some gear, and he is bad.

So, there you go.

Edited by EnsignSorrow

It's not that you are bad, it's rather that you are not geared. The reason I was so rude to you is because you should mind your own business. If you were smart you would of asked me for some advice instead.

Atleast you're not like this guy. He has some gear, and he is bad.

So, there you go.

Ever gonna tell us who you are?

Ever gonna tell us who you are?

He must be a well-known player's forum-troll account. If he is, I commend him for making us waste our time by responding to his nonsense and convincing us all that he was probably dropped multiple times as a baby (then again, baby Kakarot fell and hit his head pretty hard in DB so I guess I can't talk). If not, and he's serious ... he just can't be, can he? Can you?

Edited by JediMasterSLC

I like ya Breakfast.

except earlier with that 60k protection...

You've stunk on your shadow since Warriors of the Shadow days but your still here

that's commendable i guess :D

But i was node guarding :(

I have read many textbooks about star wars and researched the lore extensively. In addition I have 5 years of experience role playing as a disenfranchised Twi'lek from the seventh moon of Hoth.

I can confirm that he is the worst shadow in existence today~

I have read many textbooks about star wars and researched the lore extensively. In addition I have 5 years of experience role playing as a disenfranchised Twi'lek from the seventh moon of Hoth.

I can confirm that he is the worst shadow in existence today~

Welcome to my sig.