"I'll try spinning, THAT's a cool trick!"

Gantoris_Aym

Almost forgot:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This by far is the worst like and ruins the movies.

Furthermore, when George Lucas continued his pattern of destruction on the blu-rays, the addition of the "NOOOOOOO.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when Vader throws the emperor into the reactor/death star pit of doom/random 8 mile drop in the center/back/side/front of the death star is also equally as bad as the NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! from revenge of the sith.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them."

Your best troops just got crushed by teddy bears palpy, I would check for a wrong transfer of troops.

"It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them."

Your best troops just got crushed by teddy bears palpy, I would check for a wrong transfer of troops.

This is also inexplicable. A Legion is about the size of a modern day Brigade. What palpatine sent out there was a Company of troops. Maybe a Batallion if you want to be nice about it.

No, that fate should be reserved for Lucas. Remember that the 9th circle is for traitors and betrayers.

There's another mouth to feed him to, don't worry :p One for betraying the Force, One for betraying the Legion of Star Wars Fans with every new revision and One for betraying Christ. :p We can leave judas in his name sake location. xD

Greatest Star Pilot in the Galaxy, folks!

Here's one from me:

"These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise..."

Stormtroopers cannot hit the broadside of a barn with a rocket launcher the entire rest of the series.

It turns out that they CAN hide the broadside of a sandcrawler though. Who knew?

Here's one from me:

"These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise..."

Stormtroopers cannot hit the broadside of a barn with a rocket launcher the entire rest of the series.

Now now, you're only allowed to bash Episodes 1,2,3 not 4,5,6... :D

Here's one from me:

Ohsheet. This is what i was thinking. LOL.

"To be angry is to be human."

That was Padme's reply to Anakin telling her he murdered the entire Tusken camp. And he specifically pointed out that he murdered women and children. And her reply was basically, "It's cool. You were mad. No harm no foul. Here, I'll hold your hand."

Later, in episode 3, when she said to Anakin, "Obi Wan said awful things! He said you murdered younglings!" I half expected Anakin to reply, "You're not cool with that? Really, after Tatooine, I thought you were cool with the whole killing children thing. Honestly, Padme, I'm getting some mixed signals here."

"To be angry is to be human."

That was Padme's reply to Anakin telling her he murdered the entire Tusken camp. And he specifically pointed out that he murdered women and children. And her reply was basically, "It's cool. You were mad. No harm no foul. Here, I'll hold your hand."

Lol I completely agree with this. Anakin just massacred a camp full of sentient beings, and Padme doesn't seem to even take that seriously. And she is the fricken senator there!

I have to say the most cringe worth lines are in episode III between Anakin & Padme:

"So the love has blinded you?"

That honestly sounds like something written by a 8-year old girl.

It always got me in The Empire Strikes Back when Han's about to go out to look for Luke and that guy was trying to warn Han about the extreme weather conditions outside. And Han all the sudden turns to the guy and shouts, "Then I'll see you in hell!"

I was always like, whoa, were did THAT come from??? Way to be a **** for no reason.

I don't know about worst quote from a movie, but this is by far my favorite quote in a Star Wars related article...

Yet, the second you put an Alderaan Princess in front of them, you've got five Stormtroopers missing a stationary target roughly eight feet away, three firing their guns wildly into the sky, and one ******e trying to ride his blaster rifle like a pony -- and none making the shot.

Read more: The Biggest Star Wars Plot Hole, Explained By Science | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18858_the-biggest-star-wars-plot-hole-explained-by-science.html#ixzz1m9GBcGuQ

Edited by Nightspirit