LS/DS Event info?

Toraak

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they realized that the tease that they gave us during the live stream stating how awesome the "event" would be was a gross overstatement, and now they are embarrassed to release any actual details about it.

Maybe they realized that the tease that they gave us during the live stream stating how awesome the "event" would be was a gross overstatement, and now they are embarrassed to release any actual details about it.

I hope people tame their expectations...this is most likely just going to be a background counter that we don't even see until the event is over. There won't be any new "content" for it...you'll gain DS/LS points just how you do now (FP's, Heroics and story)...no "event", just a tabulation that matters. That's my expectation at least.

I hope people tame their expectations...this is most likely just going to be a background counter that we don't even see until the event is over. There won't be any new "content" for it...you'll gain DS/LS points just how you do now (FP's, Heroics and story)...no "event", just a tabulation that matters. That's my expectation at least.

I looking at how we do the story since most heroics don't give that option now and it would be nice if our toons could be done separately lol as my sorcerer and assassin are pure darkside the rest tend to go with light side (including my agent and bh)

Edited by casirabit

You have way higher expectation than me.

I looking at how we do the story since most heroics don't give that option now and it would be nice if our toons could be done separately lol as my sorcerer and assassin are pure darkside the rest tend to go with light side (including my agent and bh)

There is lack of LS/DS choice once a player complete the story to date. Very few heroic offer LS/DS points. Than you have heroic like {[HEROIC 2+] Buying Loyalty} which only gives LS points or none.

I'm not going to get start on lack of continuity of what DS and LS choice are. They dev just label things as DS or LS to get one player to pick certain choice.

I don't get what this event is can someone explain please.

what I've heard is just a load of "get some DS points and some stuff happens and bwaaaaaa money please"

Something something something Dark Side. Something something something Light Side. Something something something reskin companion.

I don't get what this event is can someone explain please.

what I've heard is just a load of "get some DS points and some stuff happens and bwaaaaaa money please"

Nobody knows what it is...it's a mystery!!! ;)

• Dev Post
It's a week away when the LS/DS event starts, are we going to get any detailed information about it before the 28th?

Hey there! Yup, there are details coming before the event starts. The current plan is to announce the detailed breakdown of the event at the end of the week, most likely Thursday.

-eric

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Bioware. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find information on the hidden lightside/darkside even-...

There is lack of LS/DS choice once a player complete the story to date. Very few heroic offer LS/DS points. Than you have heroic like {[HEROIC 2+] Buying Loyalty} which only gives LS points or none.

I'm not going to get start on lack of continuity of what DS and LS choice are. They dev just label things as DS or LS to get one player to pick certain choice.

If you are doing the expansion, the KOTFE story then you have more choices to make so there is more story if you are doing the KOTFE so it is possible to get more choices through the story.

Hey there! Yup, there are details coming before the event starts. The current plan is to announce the detailed breakdown of the event at the end of the week, most likely Thursday.

-eric

But I'll be watching an Independence Day doubleheader for like 5 hours on Thursday :(

• Dev Post
Someone needs to say that diplomacy mission rewards aren't gonna affect this...

Diplomacy Mission rewards are not going to affect this.

Again, stay tuned later in the week and we will reveal all of the details of the event, how it works, the rewards, etc.

-eric

Diplomacy Mission rewards are not going to affect this.

Again, stay tuned later in the week and we will reveal all of the details of the event, how it works, the rewards, etc.

-eric

Perfect!

Dev Tracker goes back nearly a full month (05/26) on page one...they don't say much at all these days.

This is funny. As though they ever did say much! :eek::(

***EDIT***

Oops... that was supposed to end with :t_eek: and :t_frown:

:t_tongue:

Edited by AlienEyeTX

-eric

Umm... does this mean that you haven't finalized the details yet?

:t_evil:

Is it going to be a counter that ticks off every choice made or is there going to be some event tied to this?

It seems rightly or wrongly there are less light darkside choices available for people that have completed the content than for people that have access to the 1 to 50 class story. Is anything going to be done to address this?

Start a new character or work on one that is mid-story and you will have plenty of choices.

BTW: the way things stand right now, I don't think I care for this so-called "event." But, I'll wait for the last-minute details.

Is it going to be a counter that ticks off every choice made or is there going to be some event tied to this?

It seems rightly or wrongly there are less light darkside choices available for people that have completed the content than for people that have access to the 1 to 50 class story. Is anything going to be done to address this?

Have you really reviewed all of the ways to get ds hits? Off the top of my head there are a lot including repeatables like on BT.