PTS Rewards only on the first Character to log on.

ludoviccb

The PTS rewards are only mailed to the first character to log on after Onslaught is live. For the others, you go to claim manually the Kay Zayken mount using the Achievement window and for the titles the only way to get them is to pay the cartel coins to unlock those titles since you can't claim them from the legacy window.

Also for the mount, the achievement can only be accessed by the recent ones for all the achievements, so as soon as someone get 4 achievements after the patch, they won't be able to claim that mount again without paying Cartel Coins.

Edited by ludoviccb

I encountered this, as well. They only cost 10 CC to account unlock in Collections, but it would be nice if we didn't have to pay for the privilege to use these titles on all characters and they were just mailed to all characters.

I had to claim the items from my collection as I never got the mail even on my first logged in character. Was thinking of doing a bug report to get the titles as I couldn't find them on the toon I earned them with.

Another hidden failure Bioware is trying to hide.