List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

Buying the HK bonus chapter and using both items in the bundle, they say it should be added to your collections. However, there is no such items listen in the collections.

Im assuming this is a bug cause i don't think it should be that you have to buy full price for every character for that :I

Did you log out and then back in. Sometimes for collections you have to do that. Just double checking in case.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to not be able to finish the new Corellia flashpoint in VM thanks to combination of factors.

First, if you die on Malgus, do not rez. There are no unlocked rez points (you have to "discover" them apparently), so you return to the very start of the mission.

Next, once you make the excruciating journey back to Malgus, you will discover that his body isn't there. You get no loot, even if you were there when he died.

Finally, a shield now prevents you from proceeding to the table you need to click to finish the flashpoint, so you've just wasted 40 minutes of your life for nothing. Nice job.

Some nautolan skin tones look one color in character creation and character selection screens, but are brighter/more vibrant in the game world and sometimes a very different tone.

Mouse wheel can zoom out but not in on the nautolan character creation screen. (It just jiggles.)

DvL pioneer armor boxes bind on acquire.

Sometimes, a random assortment of Companions on Odessen try to kill or defend you, leading to a mass brawl.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969865

Edited by Xina_LA

Some nautolan skin tones look one color in character creation and character selection screens, but are brighter/more vibrant in the game world and sometimes a very different tone.

Mouse wheel can zoom out but not in on the nautolan character creation screen. (It just jiggles.)

DvL pioneer armor boxes bind on acquire.

Sometimes, a random assortment of Companions on Odessen try to kill or defend you, leading to a mass brawl.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969865

On the topic of Nautolans, their tentacles tend to do funny things when your weapon is drawn. I didn't test every head but the worst, by far, of those I did test was the one with the loose tentacles (no bands whatsoever). I'll make a new character later and post a screenie.

Also, the scroll wheel no longer works to cycle through your outfit designer tabs. You have to click the small arrows to move through your outfits.

Edited by ceryxp

[DAILY] Combing the Wreckage - final datapad does NOT respawn. It DOES spawn initially but doesnt come back. Either its set with an ungodly respawn timer or its completely broken, regardless, clickies with an ICD is a TERRIBLE design choice

First mission to reach Mek-Sha, "Huttbreaker's Auction - Approach the Mysterious Assailant", the cinematic freezes.

Have heard other people on the forums have this issue (myself included).

Tried dropping the game into windowed and low graphics to no avail

Tried resetting the quest and phase to no avail

Done as much as I can. This seems to be the same bug as that bug with Agent ship terminals before they go to Balmorra and Nar Shaddaa and a Warrior mission in chap 3. Freeze on a cutscene with nothing going on.

Being more specific on what happens: Interact with Assailant- Screen goes black- Comes back to character at desk and companion behind them with weapon drawn and no cutsecene. Just stays there.

Did you log out and then back in. Sometimes for collections you have to do that. Just double checking in case.

Yeah, but the thing is if you search for "HK" or "shroud" or anything, the item is not listed, at all. Not that it does not show as "not unlocked", is like it didn't exist.

[DAILY] Combing the Wreckage is bugged, the final databad does not repawn where it is supposed to. Or if it does, its respawn timer is so long people are jumping instances ten times to find it. If they find it. I haven't. Spent 45minutes waiting for instance jump cooldowns and no luck. Cant get the weekly done like this.

after finishing Corellia

when the news report came out, Saresh gave a speech. I killed her because I knew she was too dangerous to allow to live, even as my consular. Yet she appeared on the news giving a speech. I thought that other woman earlier (who is amazing btw) was the new supreme chancellor?

Not sure if this was mentioned and Im too lazy to scroll and look for it..

So the patchnotes listed a thing with companions that if they are in heal stance and they are nearing maxrange they will jump on a friendly target to keep in range.. Yesterday we were doing some heroics on Alderaan. I was on Marauder with lvl50 Vette.. Whenever we reached maxdistance she just stood there not moving, not healing. I had to "passive" her many many times throughout whole Alderaan heroics so she stayed with us... The first time it happened she was so far away that she didnt appear in target when I clicked companion frame. Not sure about other companions as Vette was my only lvl50 on Mara and she is ranged.. might be a thing with range comps..

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but:

Female bodytype 1 characters have a clipping issue with Malgus Reborn Chestpiece and Revans mask.

Revans mask is clipping through the backside of the hood.

I know you guys usually dont fix armor sets once they go live, but please, fix this one. I would really love to use Revans mask with this chestpiece.

Screenshots of the issue: https://imgur.com/a/R4sSxvR

Not sure if a bug or not, since it affects ALL 276 relics (has to be, right?), but the amount of proc stats they give is over half lower than 274 relics give, which is very odd.

274 proc relic: 2080 mastery for 6 sec

276 proc relic: 993 mastery for 6 sec

Quite an "upgrade" :p

1) my companions are not back on my ship. Only HK-51 and Treek as before.

2) Jakkaro is no companion on Onderon, so I needed to finish two quests alone.

Faction: Empire, Class: Sith-Sorcerer

Companions don't seem to show up on your ship until after you finish the story, at least they didn't for me until I finished the story.

I ran TBF 16 man sm tonight as a 70. Adds/trash no longer give XP. Also, the bosses were dropping old unassembled gear. Finally, someone was able to loot the boss at the end and it did not pop up for everyone to roll if they were not physically in the area but still loading in from platforms. Edited by angelmischief

Several times I can see other players in my cutscenes. I can hear NPC voices but they are obscured by other characters. I won't say 'spoils the story and immersion' coz I've seen this scene before, but it's kinda comical talking to Lana Beniko while playing hide and seek around some random male Darth standing between us.

It's only a minor graphical glitch, but the entrance to the Northern Cave on Onderon ( location -562 -658 ish) at the bottom of the lake encampments .... The water effect is running out of the cave instead of into it - since the cave has a series of down-stepping waterfalls, it should be running the opposite direction. :eek:

:rak_04:

Edited by Storm-Cutter

I'm on the final mission. Objective meridian and I haven't received either of the new companions. I've done everything. Companion terminal. Finishing active phases. Resetting missions. I cant progress the final flashpoint without the help of the new companion.

During the dialogue of the "Objective Meridian" quest back on the fleet (the one whose objective is "Speak to the Dark Council") I have encountered a bug where Theron is wrongfully having an input in the dialogue.

My character, a marauder, had romanced Theron then left him to die on Nathema. The character had also romanced Malavai Quinn and killed him on Iokath.

After Lana speaks, Theron says something while being invisible and all my options are about answering him. He says "There's supposedly a pretty crazy party happening up in the officer's lounge. I can behave, if you want to go."

Here is a screenshot of the dialogue in question : https://gyazo.com/8315da2d6c64b19d563a5efe75e7bda6

What happens after : https://gyazo.com/883c39ca5f9f20287395d2f889d1bced

Edited by LeLink
Negligible typo