Most Damage taken with 1 hit in an hm op

I was playing Eternity Vault and fighting the lava cave boss my team took a hit somewhere around 16k I was lucky I was playing a Tank and I had 20k health at the time my team died and I followed about 5 seconds later, but damn those bosses sometime. I don’t think their parents loved them enough.

I was playing Eternity Vault and fighting the lava cave boss my team took a hit somewhere around 16k I was lucky I was playing a Tank and I had 20k health at the time my team died and I followed about 5 seconds later, but damn those bosses sometime. I don’t think their parents loved them enough.

Gharj's (lava boss) )enrage is interestingly enough more damaging than Soa's. In fact, Soa has one of the meekest enrages of any SWTOR boss. Weird huh?

You can have Soa enrage indefinitely. I thought this was a pretty well known fact.

An Enraged Soa actually does very little damage. It's the enraged pillars that end up killing people (usually tanks) due to improper positioning. Once your DPS falls behind you will eventually lose everybody else to mind traps.

If your positioning is on par, and if you have enough DPS to destroy mind traps efficiently, you can fight Soa forever.

Edited by xGBox

Most Damage taken by 1 hit

i got hit for 15,247,637

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/meza0331/swtor2012-10-2122-36-25-89.jpg

Yo dont mess with da Ciphas, bro!

15,2 MILLION OMG, now thats one OP hit!!

I wonder how much damage does Kel´Sara do with her Death Mark? Gotta be something like that too, since its instant kill as well

Edited by Sithcreep