When do Ewoks come into the game....or did I miss something...?

IAMtheSIthlt

Yeah so I'm fairly new to the game had it bout a month played as a few classes and was wondering when do Ewoks come into the game and if they're already there how do I get to them or what class do I choose to interact with them? Is there like an option to go to the planet Endor?

I hope they release planets like Naboo, Endor, Mustafar in somepoint in the future, so they would probably contain ewoks & gungans and you would probably able to slaughter them. :D

As long as I can slaughter the Gungans I'm game.

Yeah so I'm fairly new to the game had it bout a month played as a few classes and was wondering when do Ewoks come into the game and if they're already there how do I get to them or what class do I choose to interact with them? Is there like an option to go to the planet Endor?

Are you my wife, secretly playing this game? :p

I think it would be hilarious to get Ewoks as a companion. Plural, because as a companion, you would have 3 little ones with sticks and rocks jumping and beating up enemies. They've shown that armor is no match to these primitive weapons.

According to the lore I've read in the past, Ewoks weren't discovered by the galaxy at large until ROTJ. Since the Ewoks were a non-spacefaring society that had not been discovered at the time our game is set in, they won't be appearing unless bioware decides to do something incredibly weird.

I don't think I've seen an Ewok. However, if you play a Bounty Hunter you get to have a Jawa companion and everyone knows Jawas > Ewoks all day long. HOOTINI!

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS!

You, sir, convinced me to play a Bounty Hunter!

Edited by Xerxex

You're trolling, right?

uhm OP this takes place three thousand years before RoTJ. Quite possible Ewoks haven't yet evolved to be the primiative critters we knew

This is best answer here. There are clearly not very evolved in RotJ and they should not be in this timeline for that fact alone. Also has anyone ever been to Endor? I was under the impression that Ewoks lives on an Endor moon. I dont even know if Endor is habitable. Maybe someone else here knows.

Also has anyone ever been to Endor? I was under the impression that Ewoks lives on an Endor moon. I dont even know if Endor is habitable. Maybe someone else here knows.

As someone else posted above, Endor really had no relevance to the Galaxy at large until RotJ so discovery of the non-space-faring Ewoks would be incredibly difficult or uncommon.

It -is- possible that somewhere in this timeline Endor is being explored for some weird purpose, but they would also have to explore the moon and would likely find even more primitive space-bears.