In Memory..

Chemmie

I was sadden to hear about this when I logged in tonight. My prays are with Zavall and his family I know everyone in the guild is feeling his loss. He will be missed by many wish I had the chance to know him better.

~Artamias~

~Sith Inquisitor~

~Hail Skroob~

~Jedi Covvenant~

:hope_07:

He has touched many of us and we will remember him fondly. There will always be the memory of you, your laughter, your teasing, your smile. I look out at the fleet and think I see you standing there, but it's not you. I miss you already, I will take down Kephess and the Terror for you, sweetheart. And I will dance on their bodies in your honor.

You are in a better place and I know we will see each other again someday. You never broke a promise, and you promised me a hug....

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum "Zavall"

Mandalorian for: "I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal "Zavall" "

—Daily remembrance of those passed on, followed by the names of those being remembered.

I will Remember Zavall til the day I die. He was one of the guildies that helped me most with acquiring gear so I could raid. Thank you Zavall for hanging with us Crazies in "Hail Skroob".

A sad day for Hail Scroob. :( I only got to meet and talk to you 2 times in the short time since I got adopted by our new family. By the discussions in chat and from the tone of voices I hear, I can see how many lives you have affected in a very positive way and just how much you will be missed.

They say when GOD closes a door that he opens a window. I hope your surrounded by windows now and you have all the light of Heaven shining on your soul.

You will be missed....

-Melignous

Sorry to hear of your loss. In times like this it is important to remember we are all playing a game here and the objective is to have fun and make friends and have fun rivals. From what I have heard this person knew what that meant and set an example for those around him. Peace be his journey to the other side, and thoughts go out to his family, friends and guildmates.

I was Zavall's Guild Leader and I remember helping him learn to tank. What a wonderful person in general. He was always willing to help everyone out and became a good tank and leader. During the ceremony on fleet last night he was given honorary Officer status and will always be a large part of this guild in our hearts. I can never replace the person he was even with the large guild we have. Everyone was very devastated by the shocking news and we are slowly trying to get back to our regular events. Mainly because that's how he would have wanted it. To someone who gave everything to the guild... We love you Zavall. Goodbye.

Chemayla

<Hail Skroob>