Onslaught: Imperial Saboteur Choices

SuperMarioM

Going through Onslaught right now as a Sith Inquisitor but sabotaging the Empire.

I was wondering on what happens if folks both sabotage the Empire on Onderon by allowing the Republic fleet to escape but also allow Darth Savik to live.

My logic supporting allowing Savik to live would be that I would have an ally on the Dark Council who would owe me her life. Or even if she did get removed from the council for her failure, maybe she could join the Alliance?

My logic against allowing Savik to live is that the death of a Dark Council member would help destabilize and weaken the Empire. Plus, I would have no guarantee I could actually count on Savik should my true allegiance be revealed or if I needed a favor from her.

Are there folks who are imperial saboteurs and allowed Savik to live? What happens, is she still on the Dark Council at the end of Onslaught, and what was your reasoning for letting her live? Would also appreciate a link to a video. Thank you!

Going through Onslaught right now as a Sith Inquisitor but sabotaging the Empire.

I was wondering on what happens if folks both sabotage the Empire on Onderon by allowing the Republic fleet to escape but also allow Darth Savik to live.

My logic supporting allowing Savik to live would be that I would have an ally on the Dark Council who would owe me her life. Or even if she did get removed from the council for her failure, maybe she could join the Alliance?

My logic against allowing Savik to live is that the death of a Dark Council member would help destabilize and weaken the Empire. Plus, I would have no guarantee I could actually count on Savik should my true allegiance be revealed or if I needed a favor from her.

Are there folks who are imperial saboteurs and allowed Savik to live? What happens, is she still on the Dark Council at the end of Onslaught, and what was your reasoning for letting her live? Would also appreciate a link to a video. Thank you!

I did spare Savik, but not for any speculative future gain. My light side SW just thinks that kind of punishment is absolutely disgusting, he stands up for others.

My neutral BH also had her spared, because he views her fate as his responsibility as a saboteur (he hates having to be undercover), so to him it's as much you killing her as Malgus, and she deserves better for having served her nation loyally, even in failure.

Nothing really happens when she's spared other than her being present for the briefings. I think she sends some mail thanking you, but I don't seem to recall her playing a real role in the rest of Onslaught besides that.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK